Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Vitality frogs are so hungry, they will eat anything, just release oracle :sob:

Getting info from vetex: :x:
Getting info from forumers: :white_check_mark:

Oh, and i want to note something.
It seems like the paladin is still work in progress, as we were ONLY shown magic imbued onto spirit, not spirit imbued onto magic.

then explain how you manage to get red attacks if you imbue teal lightning on a spirit weapon

waping said that PALADIN SPECIFICALLY gets gold and red spirit energy colors to replace light blue and purple colors respectively

red = merciless palaldin

Mages - racists towards non-mages
Oracles - god complex, cause they can use spirit weapons

Paladins -

With Paladin’s theming around morality and how paladins in media are depicted as protectors and heavily armored warriors, I can’t help but feel as if maybe Paladin may have been a better term for weapon vitality builds, although lore wise I can see why a magic user may be termed a paladin. Alternatively, oracle may have been a better name for vitality magic users, with how they view into the soul, your true self, and how magics temper with your internal stuff, although warden doesn’t fit the idea of a spirit fighting old guy.

Sidenote, if you think about it we’re all paladins going on a crusade against the Order.

personally i think magic/vit should be cleric and weapon/vit should be paladin, yeah

2 Likes

Wait, Savants should also technically have the gold/red Spirit Energy, right? Cause they can also use both Magic AND Spirit Weaps…

They clearly aren’t magic enough

Has anyone asked if Savants will also have the effect, or is it ONLY Paladins strictly?

Then… I wonder what causes the color change?

I don’t believe anyone has

It’s actually quite simple:

• Paladins are special
  • Savants are not
  • Because
  • Uhh
  • “Lore Reasons”

1:30 am on 1st June for me

Not a big fan of the paladin imbues- its just gonna downright look ugly on some magics.

On another note, will we possibly see a knight meta? Weapon bleeed + lightning clear with eagle patrimony seems like it will be extremely strong…

You won’t learn that until 250 lvl, because “savant can live with damage reduction until their 2nd awakening to become a meta via all kinds of imbuements”.

Savant is literally forced to go through hell to get to heaven, lmao.

Savants should get their own spirit colours to bring it up to a grand total of seven:

• Neutral
  • Merciful
  • Ruthless
  • Pure
  • The Antipaladin
  • Funny savant colour
  • Funny evil savant colour

Soo original…

I just am such an original person

4 Likes

cursebeard: who are you?
oracle: throughout heaven and earth i am the honored one
also oracle:

Dead Gojo Meme Generator - Imgflip

3 Likes

I dont get it…
How is the blood changing?
Does the fraction of golden ichor in your blood take over/disappears depending on your choice?

don’t you gain extra health in exchange for that though