More deckhand styles

More deckhand styles
effort 4.555555555555555 9 quality 4.375 8 reasonability 5.0 8

WELL GUYS, WE DID IT.

Title. The items named here won’t be all of them obviously

Occult
Villain mask, mysterious mask, other masks, hoods, etc. Bracelets too. Capes maybe. Wizard or sorcerer robes. Spirit hat.

Engineer
Glasses, head goggles, top hats, other steampunk stuff

Casual
Hawaiian shirts, suits, sunglasses, the other tinted orange glasses, hats,

Traveler
Make Jern Redsides hat obtainable and let it spawn on them, backpacks, bandanas, capes. Leather or mercenary or other light armor

Barbarian
Wolf hides, viking hats, leather armor or other light armor. Maybe steel armor too

Mafioso
Fedoras, suits, sunglasses, sometimes a cape

Cowboy
Cowboy hat, leather armor, warrior coat, bandanas, eye patch, I haven’t seen the toothpick item but I must’ve seen it on the Trello somewhere. That.

Winter
Coats like the warrior one or mercenary one, leather armor, if no armor their shirt is a winter coat. They get scarves, winter caps, etc. Fluffy stuff.

19 Likes

Amazing idea

1 Like

sounds good

1 Like

More deckhand drip!

1 Like

I’d love better NPC randomization options. The current outfit sets are good, but there could always be more.
Totally not going to take these outfit concepts and use them for my remake NPCs

1 Like

I can find hobos if I find a Traveler with a really good beard

Bumping hoping Vetex will see

Ooh, this looks good, utilising more of the existing vanities that could be used for more styles. This is very reasonable and dont seem out of place to add. You have my vote!

I LOVE THIS! AMAZING IDEA! Really hope this finds its way into the game.

some of them feel somewhat out of place (dont think steampunk exists in AA) but i can totally see this being added

Very nice suggestion but i think in one of the notes said that you’ll have the options to give whatever clothing and accessories on ur deckhands if it is to their liking if i recall

Add a player style option were the deckhands copy your drip

Look at you, in the halls of fame here!

Major Congrats

7 Likes

time to add this to vetexs accepted

inb4 vetex was like “what no i wasn’t aware of this suggestion”

“i just had it planned”
“or thought it was cool”

or whatever

I think a few things have been accepted in the past but still haven’t gotten in the category. Like the arlyborg/burgertown chef title, some really basic reccomends, etc.

Eh still. Especially this fast. Also did Vetex himself check or did somebody else check?

I’m proud to be part of the Arcane Odyessy.

4 Likes

Might as well bring this up: How do outfits even work in Roblox?

they save a bunch of clothes and accessories so you can quickly put a bunch of stuff on at once without wasting time