More New Forum Leaders

Wow I did not expect this! o_0

Just like Uvadin, I’m not used to having this amount of trust placed on me but we’ll just have to play this by ear.

Also call me out if I power trip or anything :fr:

congrats to all the others who got leader!

2 Likes

Mako a leader
Everyone expected that

2 Likes

Congrats to those who got it!

hopefully this can lead to some uh, better interactions on the forum!

1 Like

Oh no they got me, good thing the dossiers on everyone are already compiled

That’s some wild conspiracy, almost on the level of a Jumbo theory, and I love it.

1 Like

Just want you to know that I brought you up as a candidate but since my mind was pulling a blank it was a bit late. And you don’t need to bring anything “new” to the table, just chill in the forums and you’ll be good. As for rule breaking, well . . . that’s forgiveable to an extent but yeah.

might be a separate batch from this if it’s necessary and/or anyone here gets promoted (yay, i won’t be the only non-tester/non-friend-of-Vetex in staff)

based

Meta and I were talking about forum stats and you’re the highest read with good interactions so yeah. boom.

You were always had good interactions with others and was helpful. Clean record and you’ve been here quite a while

:frcryin:

Hmm think imma do my best to become a candidate for being a mod. Btw @liu what do I need to do to to be considered a possible mod? and how often do you guys pick em ;-;

Much more of a Meta question but, tbh, i don’t think it’s a good idea to do things for the purpose of wanting to be a mod (much less talking about them). it makes it seem like that’s the agenda imo.

but anyway, you first need to be a Leader, which in of itself does not guarantee moderator. Leaders here were chosen because they’re active, well-respected, and know their way around the forum pretty well.

I got promoted to Leader in October and then Moderator in November. I joined in July so it will be a bit before we need new Leaders i think. sometime around AO’s release (about a month either way), i can see us promoting more people (literallly just sent Meta a list of the candidates i forgot to mention), but this last batch was whipped up quickly due to . . . well . . . here

Lol didn’t intend it to sound that way just would like being a mod for once considering I’m practically invisible and I wouldn’t mind helping out the fourms since it isn’t really in a good place rn.

Welp there goes that possibility then guess I’ll go back to being a lurker lol.

Thanks for the info

if it’s recognition and more involvement in the community you want, i suggest you become more active in places outside of art hub. And you still have your art to work on if you want to stand out any.

not like you can’t be those things? If you actually want mod then commit to the forum and make yourself known for something positive. if you’re just gonna go back to lurking because the criteria for Leader aren’t worth your effort then you weren’t a candidate to start with.

yeye np

So what’d I need to do besides being active?

:woman_shrugging:
there’s no concrete guide for that, just try to be someone people remember as being good to be around. That’s how 90% of the candidates were chosen.

1 Like

congrats to everyone that got leader!
crys

It’s okay if you’re not leader

But what’s not okay is that you spelled cries as crys, go to the corner

3 Likes

Congratulations on your new responsibilities, Leaders!

This topic, despite closing 6 hours after the latest reply, has stayed open for 21h.
I think it would be interesting if we kept bumping it to see how long it can stay.
This will work unless one of the new leaders uses their newfound powers to kill what little joy still remains on the forums D=<

who says only them?
:sleeper:

Please no. After all the joy you have killed, you now the opportunity to spare us just this one privilege. Please, don’t close this.

your pleading only tempts me more tbh

1 Like

Maco’s spotlight is already starting to be taken