Morock Solos your favourite Arcane Character frfr

Vetex is like Tabuu from SSBB with the power of his retcon beam; one tap and bam, any character hit is forced into irrelevancy.

After evaporating Morock’s physical body with his Retcon Ray, Vetex appeared to Morock in his psyche.
Vetex: “Stand proud, you’re strong.”
Morock, glad to be complimented by the strongest being around, sheds tears from his eyes, before asking,
Morock: “What… is this?”

Freedrock is the last remaining rock name

freedrock, slaverock, morock

Hold on gimme a recap on who or what slaverock was

lessrock.

idk dawg I was making rock names
thanks to stock we now have
morock, lesrock, freedrock, slaverock

Nah I came up with lessrock first

this is why i love you guys :cry:
maybe the real morock was the hatred of vetex we gained along the way…

2 Likes

I wonder what could have ever prompted Trli to asking that question,
Such a shame that it led to Morock becoming non-canon.
Oh…

I think I found out :slightly_smiling_face:.
image-9

idk who that random is sorry :skull:

notice how you only crawled out of the pit of humiliation i put you in after vetex stated his finalization of the term i coin, “The Genericization of Arcane”.

Also notice how he says “i dont consider”.

ITS NOT OVER!
IF NOBARA CAN RETUR5N SO CAN MOROCK.
THIS IS MY PROMETHEAAN RAAAGEEE!!! :speaking_head: :100:

1 Like

TECH, THE TRUE KING OF LORE WILL TOPPLE THE MINDLESS DESPOT VETEX, WE WILL HAVE OUR ARCANE LEGACY LORE RETURNED TO US! :

RALLY BEHIND THE EMPEROR! :pray:

1 Like

I ain’t gonna lie I used to get kinda annoyed by your agenda posting but honestly I’ve warmed up to morock lately, especially with the “genericization of arcane” as you put it also since my goat juniper plays tonsil hockey with his webcomic daughter

But now that he’s been decanonized we must activate our ultimate domain: DEATH OF THE AUTHOR. With this domain active, Word of God no longer reigns supreme, placing the power of interpreting true canon back into the hands of the reader. Therefore Morock will live on as long as those who still believe stoke the embers of what was! image

3 Likes

YES BROTHER!
We will restore our unique 2016-2021 arcane lore era :pray:

3 Likes

I thought he was cool but ok ig

last time I checked vetex was still alive… erm… what the sigma… :nerd:

erm achtually… :point_up: the 15 year old vetex who had a dream of a world of magic died, now the jaded 24 year old vetex who has been burdened by balancing and lore realism remains

:st3: this statement was fact checked and verified by true arcane patriots :st3:

1 Like

I think that’s just called “getting older” not dying :joy: smh my head