Morock Solos your favourite Arcane Character frfr

Good point, actually. Heard he’s been seething in rage after that gank.

no fricking clue, the most recent goku ig

Unfortunately, no He’s not realistically beating Goku in the recent chapters of Super.

Oh actually, pretty sure Goku’s turned into a baby in that Daima show (most recent), so yeah he’s getting fucking decimated if we’re talking about Goku Daima

when i say the most recent goku, i mean the one that’s further in time or something

i have no idea how to even put this since i heard db goes into time travel and stuff

also:

you might want to remove “and then your favourite anime mc too,” since anime tends to get absolutely screwed up in terms of powerscaling

No because if someone tries saying, “Deku would beat morock!!!” or “naruto solos!!” i’ll laugh at them for days

yeah but then you have reality bending crap and actions that tend to vandalize the local solar system

Morock would clutch

Morock, the fodder whose death was that he slipped off his ship and died to 2 inches of seawater?

Shadow of Fiara, the High King’s Hound would obviously win.
At half hp she becomes almost fully immune to whatever type of damage has done the most damage to her.

All of Morock’s attacks are fire based, what’s he gonna do?

1 Like

If you scroll above, you will understand how this was a situation that was guaranteed to kill 90% of all curse users.

He… has more to his arsenal? His Promethean Flame has several attributes, so even then I would doubt she could adapt to everything on there. But even if she did, you forget about his sword that would just out-slice her.

his sword is imbued with promethean flame permanently so it’d just be more fire damage.

I don’t even think she would last long enough for her ability to kick in. Morock would most likely one tap her and scorch her corpse before she could even adapt

go go gadget kill morock

1 Like

He would be white eyed because of the way curses work :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Morock the “strongest” when 3 cubic of water walks into the room:

morock was no diffed by the imbuement memory leak

wmdrayal the “forumer” when i push his head down into 3 cubic meters of water:

mhmmmm

Funny that my favourite character is the Devourer, Cursebane.

break it
whats it gonna do?
revive itsself?