Morock Solos your favourite Arcane Character frfr

the Cursebane user when Chadrock throw a planet size promethean flame blast at them ( absorb this you filthy casual ):

Can Morock diff the inevitable heat death of the Universe?

Most likely.

This is for various reasons. Firstly, his curse is hot, and the sun is also hot. If we use this logic his Promethean Fire curse could Low diff the universe and defeat cursebeard.

Acheron:

Morock died after taking on 400 navy ships and then fighting a user of a single sea curse while Acheron managed to completely destroy an entire pirate clan with a literal god as the second in command and a user of multiple sea curses as the captain.

Peacekeeper:

Defeated a fully powered Acheron without having any sea curses.

Martin:

Do I need to explain this?

Alpha White Eyes:

Just stays underwater. What’s Morock gonna do? Swim?

morock VS me, an ice warlock, with a squirt gun filled with seawater

(the fact I’m an ice warlock is completely irrelevant I literally just need the squirtgun)

Won once without even trying, can do it again

kool-aid man solos tbh

wouldnt he have white eyes from the promethean fire curse

L logic. If Morock was on solid soil, Durza is getting his shit rocked. You’re acting as if Durza ever won Naval Battles, he beat the One Shot Pirates once they reached the lands of the Seventh Sea.

The Peacekeeper pre-WoM is losing to both Cursebeard and Morock. Durza lost to the peacekeeper because he’s not actually all that durable, neither strong. Something people always get mistaken with is the idea that Durza is this big bad tank. Durza takes more than his name from the Inheritance Cycle, his character behaviour is 1 to 1 copied, a pretty smart character with decent power who knows he’d lose to others, so uses pawns to fight for him.

The Promethean flame takes the attributes of every single Grand Fire Curse. He would roast the shark alive.

Blue-eyed king is taken from Gojo glazers, it’s a stand in statement

The Ocean from OPM doesn’t have magic energy, which means no force to kill curse users from.
gg wp

Lol what are you talking about, Durza himself was a pawn in the Inheritance Cycle

yea, durza (AA) was a pawn of Hades, but Durza (IC) used others for his own goals, the way in which durza (aa) does things is not original

grant me your worst reaction times… this is an AG admiral without a curse…

If I may, Acheron defeated an earth curse user when they weren’t anywhere near their full potential. Also I don’t think I need to mention the blast.

Acheron has the earth curse.

I doubt that even the [second] hottest fire could boil an entire ocean, which would be necessary to beat Alpha White Eyes (or any shark for that matter) because they can just swim away from the boiling hot water. Morock would also have to deal with fodder sharks that distract him from maintaining the flame necessary to boil the water that Alpha White Eyes is in.

with all due respect i think if you can’t kill one shark with the promethean fire curse you gotta be a fraud especially since we will be able to kill them with our normal ass magic later

When did Durza in IC use others as pawns? He himself was Galbatorix’s pawn

They’re in water.

Im sure the promethean curse is hot enough to evaporate water

1. you can waterproof magic
  2. i really do not think the most powerful curse ever would be beaten by some water. i mean the users themselves are vulnerable to it but the attacks???