Morock Solos your favourite Arcane Character frfr

How do you do that? Did I miss something?

it’s something that will be added in like nimbus or vimir

Fraudrock VS nerf supersoaker

Durza has no “potential”.
Durza has no magic energy of his own, he is constantly limited by the fact that the magics he steals stay at the state he stole them at.

Even with the Earth Curse, Durza is objectively not a good fighter, something he understands and plays around. Even with high amounts of stolen power, a competent fighter like Theos was able to dismantle a Durza with several Mutations, all Source Magics and 1-2 (non-Absorption) curses. Durza had to scramble all his power just in an attempt to finish Theos off and he still failed his one mission.

Durza, even during the age of the Seven Seas had to actively avoid competent opponents, even going as far as to resurrect ships and break the minds of Wizards just to distract others away from him. Despite “killing” Theos and Cursebeard, he did these in circumstances like waiting for Theos to age as he avoided him, and engage Cursebeard in a continuous cycle of war where he put his subordinates (and even cursebeard himself) in psychological pain, simply because he couldn’t actually truthfully beat him.

Now, with all this considered, what do you think is happening when he fights Morock, someone with no genuine connections to break. Even with the Earth curse, a curse that whilst strong for its status is just a Base Magic Curse, Durza is not being able to compete with the Promethean Flames.

Morock would easily defeat Durza in a situation where neither could win, and both were on solid soil.

(shoutout for @puppykeeper1234 for liking every comment here disagreeing with me out of rage because he can’t argue with sources, + flagging my posts because he was mad :grin: )

People absolutely 100% underestimate the Promethean Fire Curse.
It literally is the perfect curse, in all sense of the term.
It has the brightness of the Aethereal,
the explosiveness of Scorch
And not to mention the properties of Inferno.

The Promethean Fire Curse would not only still be ignited whilst in the water, but also actively evaporate water seeing it’s sheer heat as you said.

He used the Urgals

not out of rage, they are just being funne
never flagged you bro

love you for the engagement :pray:
you don’t need to lie btw gng

ask any mod bro :skull: i never flagged you
also you would be suprised how much i see people laughing AT you behind your back :skull:
your even worse then back when people were spamming shit about iris, atleast they acknowledged they were making shit up
give me a canon source to read all of Morock’s lore off of, im waitin

why has no one mentioned ruby Rodger? morock can’t do nothing to him, and even if he could, we have Revon to back up Rodger

let them laugh, Morock is the honored one

His name is Vetex. He is this dimension’s one and only Lore Writer. Or atleast, he was (before mfs like you started acting like if it aint written in the lore doc its a sin against man)

Morock aint mentioned in the lore doc.
Im pretty sure back in aa there was a book loredumping everything about him.

lol stop avoiding the question, give me an image of an official source mentioning morock.
all the stuff about the golden armada is all stated in AR and the webcomic so they arent sources
the only part of that story that is official is valencia EASILY killing morock because he is too much of a dunderhead to fly

Morock and all the stuff about the golden armada was in one of the many lore books inside aa.
Which then were put in ar too

thats the thing though, he cant find any images of it, he isnt even trying to back up his claims, he is making bs up
his only source is himself saying “you keep ignoring my sources”

Quite the contrary, Acheron has infinite potential. If he wants a magic, he absorbs it. No training required.

Said fighter is also confirmed to be one of the strongest in AA or AO.

Elemental curses are capable of manipulating their element in any way that the user wishes. The fight is on the ground. Morock could just get sent sliding into the sea. The earth curse is more underestimated than Promethean Flame curse by a longshot.

Also, a curse’s power doesn’t equate to the user’s power. Take Wotan as an excellent example. Despite only using the wood curse, Wotan manages to be an equal to Warren, who has the inferno curse, another grand fire curse.

Morock has been confirmed to be one of the few things still not decanonized or retconned or lore changed since AA. Feel free to ask anybody with any significant lore knowledge, Morock is well known amongst anybody who’s logic isn’t:

"that wasnt in ao, i can’t be bothered to search :scream: "

he EXISTED, blew up a few boats, then died, thats what is still canon

your the one saying you got all the sources buddy, but here I will look it up

nothing here is a canon source
and before you say I didnt scroll, I did, its non-canon sources for miles

I would assume his “#1 fan” would have far more sources at the ready?

You know that the aa wiki was merged with the ar wiki and everything there is canon except angle?

morock is already dead therefore I can say that a level 4 jaw pirate at redwake would solo him :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Not true. Durza has no “infinite potential”, this is even debunked in the lore document because he can’t absorb the same magics, neither can he modify the magics which is confirmed because he can’t mutate them himselves. Training IS required, because magics are tied to the individual (theres a reason people die when you take it from them), and aren’t some power casually shifted around.

Yeah…? Who else am I going to compare him to? If he’s “so strong” I don’t understand how you Durza glazers always cope when he IS compared to the strongest. Again, he’s a middling level threat that if he was any smarter, would ACTUALLY be the strongest.

Durza clearly can’t do this if he didn’t ever used this move. IssuesAreMinor, Durza never did this move. The Earth curse isn’t underestimated, it’s outright just not on the same level as the Promethean Fire Curse. You are DELUSIONAL if you think that the outright stated strongest curse, which wields the power of the other top 3 strongest curses is not beating a glorified Earth bender.

Absolutely does. Sorry, but this isn’t some shonen anime where the power of friendship and training is taking you beyond your limit. Sure, you absolutely can make good use of a lesser curse, but you reach a point where you are actually capped at. The Promethean Curse’s cap is never being seen because if it was taken into the story, there wouldn’t be a story.

Oh, and the Earth Curse isn’t even the curse in Durza’s arsenal you should be praising so much. They’re called the Explosion and Lightning (objectively stronger)