Most boring thing in the game?

Me personally it’s either doing cargo because of how repetitive it is
or warrior awakening like everyone else gets imbues or second attack all you get is bigger aoe?

fishing

4 Likes

Collecting reagents for potions

4 Likes

Fishing

2 Likes

what potions are you specifically lf regeants

The most mindless reagents to obtain in my opinion are the growth sap and clearstones, it takes takes no skill to do while also being mindlessly repetitive, while also unfortunately being the things I need to have to make the potions that I use the most.

yeah so you just trade :fr:

Bro, imagine actually trading for stuff. Can you believe it?
(In all honesty the reason why I don’t just trade for the stuff is because it’s not an issue that I get enough for me to resort to trading [Also because im not going to touch the trading community even with a 10-foot pole]).

bro I literally never grind anything I need

just trade the useless stuff you have for what you need

I mean it does make vfx a tad bit more unique for each weapon type and rare weapons

no idea what you just said

Warrior awakening
Like only a bit
But it is smth.
Definitely will get more interesting at higher tiers

need my fourth slot bro

Fishing

2 Likes

Im a guy that is fine grinding in the dark sea abd fishing for hours on end, but running cargo is what sucks out my soul.

2 Likes

I want my shield

1 Like

being jumped by your typical metamancer running either agility attack size or attack speed

As someone who has spent half his time in the game fishing, it’s fishing

2 Likes

grinding. i love being able to run ones at munera rather than just rotting fishing or in the dark sea (sometimes fun, very boring alone).

exotic enchants are mostly the worst part, why should i HAVE to grind those. There should be some drawbacks somehow whether literal drawback or invest in power lose defense invest in speed lose size (these are the heavy investments like 350+ or stuff really high)

1 Like

bro why do you guys grind for rng stuff just trade for them