Most disliked forumer?

i guess if it helps you cope its fine, still, you should still consider the advice people give you both here and in real life. Humanity would not have progressed this far if it were not for communication and skills and advice passed down from generation to generation. I’m not saying you don’t get to cope though, just saying its probably worthwhile to at least think about it somewhat

im just going to advice you.

Im pretty sure RB1 still has an account here even after this time

Why do they want to shoot you? Idk money or something, or a grudge, who knows

Why do you want to shoot them? To stay alive

Peaceful resolutions are possible and simply hugging someone in the middle of a life or death situation is NOT the move I’d make but the situation itself could be avoided. It can always be avoided, we are just flawed and find it rather difficult to at the easiest though I guess that depends on some people.

If someone had a gun pointing at me and I had a gun I’d be pointing it back at them (if it was raised ofc). Not disagreeing with you there.

What I am on about though is that what we do not know is what we fear. It’s why we fear the darkness, death (along with other reasons), and many other things (like the vast emptiness of space). What we do not understand does not allow us to have inner peace. When we don’t have peace we can become emotional and even lash out at this thing that doesn’t give us peace. This can be more passive/defensive (fear usually) or aggressive/offensive (anger/hatred/disgust/etc). These feelings and thoughts will cause us to act out and get away or destroy whatever this unknown thing is. We don’t want to be afraid, don’t want to not know. We naturally want to feel safe and to know is the key to our safety. You wouldn’t feel safe walking through a field covered in mines but if you knew exactly where each one is you’d feel safer.

Knowledge, and therefore understanding, bring security and comfort that allows us to be at ease. That is what I am talking about and trying to convey.

wasn’t rb1 gonna be allowed back to the forums after the release of AO?

dunno, but he still has alts here

hmmm…

this post in a way might help me with my comic…

is this why xenophobia happens?

More or less, yes.

also if you’re struggling dont be afraid to open up, ive met so many broken, torn, and messed up people before, some even to the point of considering taking their own life, and i had to convince them to open up to me and thankfully i managed to help them get through the low points of their life and my friend who was geniunely going to commit suicide ended up not doing it and has been in a really strong mental place now, it almost makes me want to cry really, he lost his father recently and thankfully due to him already being in a strong mental position he managed to get through, i imagine if he didnt open up that he wouldve done something really bad when his father passed away, just the thought of it makes me harrowed. you’re not going through your low points of your life alone, theres always someone going through worse, and again, if you ever need someone to open up to im always here.

I’m not gay :skull:

(okay I’ll actually read the paragraph now)

hmm hmmm hmm yes

More like a “Could” or “Maybe”.

Xenophobia is very subjective and motivations can differ greatly. Sometimes, dissent and anger towards a race could be carried on from an different generation before, or be caused by things you witnessed.

Its sort of how people go skeptical at an Arabic name

why the hell does this topic have so many people in it, all of you need some grass

ain’t even gonna lie this (somewhat)

huwey that’s like literally the only thing you say no one cares atm ong

i mean he has a point but like

it’s annoying mildly.

also it’s midnight where I am and there is rain.

The whole idea of critiquing someone due to supposedly strange behaviour was something I have observed in my life throughout various points. I have observed it within myself and various others with this type of mindset growing alongside my parents.

Beginning with a prejudiced view on the LGBTQ+ community, I was raised to view them as people who were crazy alongside my own parents. Jokes were made and they were seen as bad people. But growing up and seeing more of these people, me and my family started to see them in a clearer view, despite our heavily conservative religious background. We realise that hate towards them was unjust as we began to meet people and talk to them, why hate someone due to who they prefer to love?

This also brought up the thought between my family of treating sinners in the bible. Why do we show so much animosity towards people who are supposedly “sinners” in which their method goes exactly opposite way of how Jesus does. At this point we had to acknowledge that we can’t judge others without knowing exactly why since “normal” is subjective and relative. Realising now how dangerous it is to be close minded.

A more recent one that could fit within the demographic of this forum could be one of my friend’s cases. He loved to talk about Fortnite but he was met with unjust hatred which has caused him to be ravaged with terrible social anxiety to this point. They didn’t understand that he liked to talk about it because it was something he enjoyed.

3 Likes

hey elment just wondering but like

have you ever caused someone to commit self die irl

thanks man yeah im just gonna leave this kid going through so much shit personally and socially to rot in shitty little hole and wallow in his sorrow

holy cow this thread became giant textwall central aaaaa