Most disliked forumer?

smh also when did we start becoming greek philosophers :skull:

guys I’m fine it aint that deep

sandal i know you and many people on this forum have not seen the supportive side of me but just the fact that youd even think i would cause someone to do that act pains me greatly, it goes in every way shape and form for what i stand for and my religion and my discipline and my entire being. ive done the exact opposite, preventing one of my friends from doing it and another acquaintance lighten his suicidal thoughts, i mostly just joke around on the forum and say brash shit that comes to mind, but if its actually something serious and if someone is going through a tough time i will help them, even if its a stranger because thats how i was raised

All good lol. I do not know what my life would have been like if one of my parents was far more present, let alone if both were. I somewhat thank my parents for not really being that for me since I’ve become who I am because of that. I do not know what I could have become if the situation were different. I am contempt and accept who I am and they are apart of it. I do not wish to have my situation played out any differently, sure I would have liked to have some wiser parents but I just got mine and how I got it is fine by me.

The exact opposite for me. When I was growing up I was watching old movies and using VHS. Didn’t use the internet until I was in my teens outside of silly YouTube videos me and my cousin watched when I was a kid, even then we (me and my year younger brother) only went online because of him. By the time I was 13-14 I had really just settled down on using the internet for gaming. I never had a whole lot, never really cared, but it’s something I never realized until I talk to people about it. Glad I had that experience though since I feel like 5 years older.

1 Like

I’m unironically pretty sure that it might benefit for him to take a breather for a moment, though. Sometimes it sucks ass to stare at a screen talking about this the entire time.

Key word might

At the end it depends on him himself.

K last message I sent here since I’m tired + I’m helping this topic derail out of control here

most disliked forumer is one of the ones you guys said idk who debate about it :person_shrugging:

he can just stop looking if he doesnt want to but yeah ur right we’re dragging this on too much, the message was sent across i imagine.

he should note that people do care about him though and care for his health.

probably like idk joshiba

man honestly I have no idea how this started :skull:

what gave off I needed help fr

Joshiba was also relatively well liked originally.

Until me and a guild got together to hit him with the exposure google doc :+1:

oh shit bro all pedos hate the google doc

the funniest part is that half the members who write the google docs are banned members themselves

hmmm I have a better topic idea

let’s expand our horizons

absolutely hilarious

ong bro bring him back

he was almost Mr Steve levels of good (and based)

nvm

Mr Steve was good
man those were the days

I wish JUMBO was more active

mr steve was funny

1 Like

Imagine if RB1 didn’t alt

We could have still had mr steve smh

only on the forums does it go from talking about pedophiles to religious debate, theory of evolution (all a theory calling it a fact discredits the science you love so much) to then social acceptance speeches

this is funny

1 Like

He should be 13 now