Most Insane Forumer / August 2022

Alright so I want to do something that probably nobody has done before to become famous within the arcane community.
To do this I must collect the most deranged forumers of every month.
Basically if you want to put someone up for submission just message me

This months most insane forumer is…
@CRYOPUNK

Profile - Cryopunk - Arcane Odyssey - Google Chrome 8_24_2022 3_05_18 AM (2)

from my understanding of cryopunk he joined a day before I did and is probably insane
also heres a list of small things he has done in just just days

1. He has created a topic [1] that has a very absurd amount of likes with more then usual regulars
  2. He debunked vetexgames [2]
  3. He has created multiple love-ships (mostly misinput [3], sandal, pyropunk, cryonical, warm water, lich da derp, me, pyronical, the entirety of suncry, and probably (im not sure) archenhailor)
  4. He accidently proved that mimhere island is real [4]
  5. Completely refused to elaborate (even how many times I asked on discord)
  6. I havent heard from him again

so yeah this is just a small list of things he has done
And yes, I will be doing this every month from now on

Photo Album

[1] Real footage
Profile - Cryopunk - Arcane Odyssey - Google Chrome 8_24_2022 3_13_32 AM (2)
[2] "mimhere island" and "vetexgames" are a complete hoax, heres why

[3] Rank the pfp of the person above you out of 10 and say 1 thing about it - #42 by Misinput

[4] "mimhere island" and "vetexgames" are a complete hoax, heres why - #26 by Vetex

1 Like

Creating alts to boost your popularity is kind of cringe.

Im his cousin? I live next to him, anyway I didnt have much of a clear story to document so I had to document a person I knew personally.

If you dont believe me you can just ask @Cryonical

Bruh, there are three of them now

Also, beware of people calling you out for bias because of this
You still make a fair point, though

I just find it weird that @Cryopunk, @Pyropunk, and you all joined at the same time. Just one big family that all wanted to join the same Roblox forum at the same time? Also, the fact that Cryopunk follows you, Pyro, and a few others, but both you and Pyro only follow Cryopunk… idk it’s just a bit odd. Plus, the Roblox account on your profile has “I do not play Roblox anymore” in its bio.

Your Roblox account is friends with Cryopunk’s and Pyropunk’s, and all three accounts seem real, so it’s possible you all actually are just a really strange family.

Cryopunk asked me and Pyro to join the forums when he joined, probably because we all played WoM together

Not sure what happened here, I just followed cryopunk because he told me to

I didnt bother to change this lmao

Geuss you could say that

1 Like

really :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like