MrNormalBox's Shop (Archived Negotiation/Arguments)

By normal shop I thought you meant amulets. Anyway can I switch out my enchanted headless for clean ones?

uh I’ll think about that when I’m done with the shop, I’ll add amulets and wizard stuff when I’m done with the boss drops

I finished the shop, Whats the enchant on your headless?

I don’t think normal boxes have their own WoM shops since your name is MrNormalBox🧐

Should I change my name to MrWeirdBox?

ok lol.

both of them are keen

:pain:

I have a Hard Sunken Sword, could i get the headless with that?

Sorry no, thats a big underpay

how about 2500 crowns?

Most traders generally do not accept crowns, due to inflation caused by code-farming.

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Crowns are worthless lol. I’ve already told you this, so you fr starting to piss me off

no one wants your 2500 crowns, 2500 crowns is easy to get but not sunkens or headless heads(which are unobtainable) so kindly gtfo of here with your 2500 crowns

Primogems

Clean sunken chest and clean sunken helmet for a clean sunken sword

Underpay. Sorry I will not take this.

I know, I know about code farming and I know how hard it is to acquire boss drops and sunken gear, but I have seen someone trade a vastaria for 2600 crowns and he said its a lot of crowns. Not that I think its a lot. I just don’t have anything very rare or valuable to trade.

PS. I am not really new guy because I’ve gotten lvl 90 but I don’t have anything good so I’m a little new.