My account falsely banned please help

Help me please, ive been falsely banned on my account for “hacking chests” all i did was open lost cargos in the sea. I have invested 100 hours to this game i cant be banned like this. Please me help me!

user: alithedoom

check vetcord for info
im really sorry but i believe they need video evidience

also the fuck is up with the tags

everytime I see one of these weird false bans from the ridiculously bad anticheat it makes me want to play AO less and less in fear that the same thing could happen to me

1 Like

Get medal

1 Like

medal is so janky it makes me fear that it might not work one day when i actually need it

1 Like

Someone like me with a terrible performance PC where the recording is choppy relate to this in so many ways

Lmao I also play Arcane Odyssey on 3 fps but I have no choice. It can still record my game in case I get falsely banned, and that’s what I got it for. I also do silly recordings now for things that I want to catch to view later. It’s been really helpful.

What the point of these

(it wasn’t a false ban)

(fr?)

but what about the other countless false ones that happen out of the blue?

true that is still a huge problem. is very obvious when something is a false ban but should keep medal on just in case

oh alright so I should get an application called medal?

or any clipping software

wait you can’t be serious I have to have medal on for like the entire 5 or so hours when I play?

wouldn’t that destroy my storage?

delete videos you don’t care for

yeah but that doesn’t fix the storage issue

(for some reason the hardware storage still acts like it’s there)

delete it from the trash

You can turn off medal constantly recording, and set it to only record that past 15sec - 2 mins of gameplay

When you upload a medal vid it also no longer takes up storage on your device (I think)

I’m confused how medal knows when to record 2 minutes before a hypothetical overzealous anticheat smite