My analysis on the weapon combat video

Link to the video: Arcane Odyssey - Weapon Combat - YouTube

Some things I’ve noticed:

• Mim actually has more health in this video than the first.
  • Mim likely was given those extra bullets so that he’d have plenty to utilize in this test
  • Mim is using claws, an axe, and a pistol while Noble is using a katana, musket, and broadsword (or greatsword can’t remember exactly what it’s called). They do not repeat weapons.
  • Ravenna has a secret and I suppose it’s in a place called the “Stepstones”. Quest.
  • Fruits will be in AO like they were in AA. Not sure if this was mentioned by anyone or in the trello but it’s something I noticed.
  • Tempest has a wide as hell AoE.
  • Firearms are, luckily, not instant shots but really fast projectiles. If they were instant I think it would have made them just a wee bit too good so glad to see this.
  • Tempo is a pretty cool move, ngl. When I heard grabs were being added I thought they wouldn’t be too useful because you need to be up close, grabs seem like an amazing tool for offensive players as well as ones who just want to use it as a secondary dash of sorts.
  • I believe the Dead emote/animation activates when you fall from the ground too high.
  • Weapon skills can “clash” which is neat.
  • Axe’s two moves are called Devastate and Striking Gale
  • Claw’s other move is called Beast Instinct
  • There is a moment where Mim is on fire and I believe that it is him accidentally clicking shift for a second but it offers a glimps of what fire’s magic energy charge is like now (or is idk I don’t use magic and never see people use it enough to remember)
  • Primal swipe was used twice in about 3~ seconds. That’s fast. At most it’s cooldown is that but it could be lower. It seems like a fun weapon. Small hitbox though.
  • The musket does 216 damage per shot. This is likely with golden bullets, Mim is using them so it’s safe to assume that Noble might be too.
  • Devastate actually destroys one of Noble’s lightning blasts but fails to destroy that bullet that struck him. Interesting.
  • Grabs might be able to turn mid-go, or maybe cheap shot can, honestly not sure. I thought I seen him turn while using the move but I could just be seeing things.

What details or interesting things did you guys notice in the video?

Also I seen that image, think it’s a camp or village but honestly I cannot be sure. Probably neither.

7 Likes

I noticed that I want everything in the video

2 Likes

Didn’t realize that initially, but glad to see that they’re not the same RNG BS cannons that they were in AA and currently are in AR.

1 Like

thats just the heavy landing animation for the coward animation pack. if mim had the boss animation pack, then it would be the ground punch one

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.