Analyzing the latest AO leak

This post is basically analyzing the recent clip of testers pvping in AO.

• First thing I noticed was that the spin attack that Doc used is blue, meaning he is using a sunken sword.
  • The Katana that Mimhere is using has two skills: Sword Draw, and Flying Slash
  • Mimhere is using a warrior build which is signified through the lack of magic energy(at current cap in WoM you have around 500 magic energy Mihmere has only 100) and the lack of extra health.
  • We see a small leak of the storyline “Ravenna’s Secret” and its description is “Reach the Stepstones” and later in the clip we see that the quest marker is somewhere on Frostmill meaning that Ravennas is in fact a location.
  • We see fire magic, the three weapons used, cutlass, claws and katana all enchanted with strong in Mimhere’s hotbar along with a torch, a glowing red orb, 3 different gems and a book.
  • On the UI we see nothing out of the ordinary, low temperature, Dock caravel and the compass.
    Besides that I don’t see anything else, If I missed something or I skipped over something you guys think is important tell me and I’ll add it and give credits
29 Likes

@Cryonical you getting all this?

1 Like

:nod:

2 Likes

Who dis?

9 Likes

Bobby Snow watches over all.

3 Likes

in wom its like that for npcs and item quests, sure it could be a location but it could just as well be an npc

also im pretty sure that the orb with a red glow is just a pearl with exotic rarity. idk why they’re in the toolbar but thats kinda cool

2 Likes

Vetex: Accidently leaks 8 pixels

World of Magic Players:

9 Likes

Oh boy time to analyse the shit out of this nice clip to reveal the endgame and storyline, but really do you have to be that desperate to know more about AO?
shrug

1 Like

what did you expect we haven gotten anything gameplay wise in 3 months

yo this looks sick

• server region and server update at top right, that something different
  • usernames in chat. could be a thing for testers, or could be an option you can select in game
  • guild logo in chat
  • sunken sword called spin attack. rising tide could be renamed, or you can choose what name your weapon skill has. but again, i dont think sunken sword has been reworked yet

sunken sword counts as a regular sword, so it also has the basic spin attack from old swords (it still has the special effect of inflicting soaked)

rising tide or a unique ability hasnt been added yet, but itll include both

• While they seem to be using their usernames for just about everything, they still have character names. I wanted to note this since Mimhere’s character name is just “Mim”, with no family name. He’s also a demon, connection?

• He wasn’t losing any stamina while running. There’s already a glitch, kind of, in WoM where you can run infinitely and maybe that bug persists in AO but still something worthy of noting imo.

• Flash Strike has an insanely low cooldown, with it taking about a second to get half way down. I thought 80 damage was pretty low for someone who’s likely a Warrior or Knight but after seeing that cooldown that seems pretty damn justified.

• Both are wearing scarfs which may be used to protect them in the cold.

• I noticed this icon which may be an indicator for a blacksmith.

Ah yes, because Iris would totally send us back to some random landmark and not a person as a pile of ashes.

thats actually a new feature that has been around since the start of ao development

1 Like

Mimhere in this clip is 100% a warrior cause I just went onto wom today and without any extra armor you have that exact amount of health at level 90

:+1:

He set his own name, he’s a tester and can do that

AO feature, looking forward to it

And yeah, weapon skills look really powerful. And scarves will most definitely protect from cold temperatures.

1 Like

im concerned for my privacy

finally got revenge on doc for this

You got lucky

1 Like