My ""art""

I haven’t gotten artist tag yet because most of the art I made for ao is either old or crappy so ill be sharing my doodles and art here for now. Its technically allowed so yes

This is a concept for a creature i drew as practice for colouring.

10 Likes

theres also a sketch for my robot oc referenced from V1

4 Likes

Oo another art/doodle thread! I shall see your work!

1 Like

Thanks for the likes!! I really appreciate even the smallest feedback I get. Ill try to draw a few more sketches that would help me to send a request for artist role and will keep updates here.

cool art, this is for sure joining my sleep paralysis demons

1 Like

sketch of an anatomically stylized robloxian, planning on using it later for item/armor concepts but will also have to draw a side profile
also feel free to use it for your own projects perhaps youll need it. You can ask me for .clip file in my discord dms @klashcube (only for clip studio paint)

5 Likes

bro looks like instead of ultrakill he’s ultraslay

2 Likes

is that a compliment? He would appreciate

currently drawing an OC inspired by ao, itll help me with the submission later

his name is zappy

2 Likes

“your dreams have meaning”

my dream:

2 Likes

Since i started drawing poses n’ stuff i got that thing in my brain that i should add MAXIMUM MOOSCLES because i watched a lot of JJBA back in September

so that thing “for future concepts” is just to comfort myself

fanart of joel vinesauce

4 Likes

1 Like

wip fanart

2 Likes

Bud is doing the… The funny chair meme.

1 Like

hallo. I will be mainly focusing on my grind rather than trying to draw doodles, them as “art” don’t bring me any satisfaction or relief but instead just a thought of me never finishing a real piece.

1 Like

anyways after like 4 days of doing posemaniacs and learning some lower body anatomy heres my first figure practice (ive obviously done figure practices before but that was like 3 months ago)

made without reference

2 Likes

digital sketch of bogged from the computer game minecraft!111

2 Likes

:b:ogged

1 Like