My friend said arcane odyssey looks like deepwoken but blox fruits šŸ˜­

the quote look like blox fruits is a huge mistake but the air combat in air does give that off also i never said that.

bro you have options to chose your servers where extactly do you choose?

I gave up on playing the game before that was added.

Unplayable ping comboā€™d with forced in permadeath tested my patience too much.

I play games to have fun.

Barely any game except RoN have an ā€˜optionā€™ to change your server. Plus i probably think that your bluffing or Iā€™d be given an option to select my server.

choosing what server you end up in is absolutely an option in deepwoken.
please start knowing about the things you call out.

I never played deepwoken before sorry

thanks

My biggest gripe with DW is just that Iā€™d love to play a completely separate version of it with no changes whatsoever except removing permadeath and allowing manual file wiping.

The combat is great, the PvE is great, just trash this ā€œhigh stakesā€ bullshit I want no part of, just let me progress like literally any other RPG.
I like the world and most everything in it and you donā€™t need permadeath for any part of it to work.
I have no problems with wiping a character to go for a different build, just let me do it when I want to and no other time.

Donā€™t you tell me about how boring itā€™d get ā€œso fastā€, I can be the judge of what I think is boring.

1 Like

that would be very cool but the luck system which got reworked would be totally useless ngl

You donā€™t need permadeath for that to work either.
Just remove luck on death and bam you have a penalty for dying.

gg i guess that would make people less cautious but it would also make so many more builds fun

Less stress.

More fun.

Best possible update.

2 Likes

adding permadeath is literally asking for toxic gankers to swarm your game

1 Like