My friend said arcane odyssey looks like deepwoken but blox fruits šŸ˜­

2 things.

1 chill

2 if you donā€™t like a game it dosent mean itā€™s bad.now dw design issue make it not as good as it was meant to be but it still took a long time to make.even tho ragoozer was on some type of drugs when he was making the luck system like wtf

True dat

an old legend returnsā€¦

How to forget the legend @Miney although we donā€™t know if his family is still alive or what mistake he made.

different game genre, comparison invalid

i mean before the texture revamp kinda did?.. idk they both sea theamed and. idk ok it just looks :weary:

the blox fruits water is literally a blue sheet lol, you canā€™t even dive or sink you just float. It took them 15 updates to add a swimming animation to the game. Even WOMā€™s sea isnā€™t like blox fruits

2 Likes

ik im guessing he meanā€™t all the sky born combat.

holy shit
did you get milk or smthn?

1 Like

they came back from the most treacherous of journeys

They are a good distance apart, the perspective makes them look really close

2 Likes

Assuming AR is an accurate metric the islands are further apart than in AA.

shit is not the same :skull:
donā€™t compare two games because they have sailing
donā€™t compare apples and bananas just because they are fruit
sorry if this makes no sense itā€™s like 3am

2 Likes

he just asked me why i thouht the game was mid, i never said i didnt like it. Its just inbetween for me

1 Like

Iā€™VE LIVED WITH SERVER LAG FOR 3 YEARS AT THIS POINT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN ā€œworking to fix itā€?

2 Likes

games only been out for a few months if i can get 100 ping on a potato then thatā€™s your problem.

Also another thing i enjoy about deepwoken is that new things are discovered everyday.
you forumers need to step out of your comfort zone fr.

your a forumer as well

3 Likes

DW server lag isnā€™t just bad.
Its inconsistently bad.

One minute Iā€™ll be getting 100 ping, loving the game, then combat starts and itā€™ll start jumping between 100 to 23923098 to 50 to 300 to you get the idea.

Having 300 ping is bad, having 300 ping inconsistently is unplayable.

1 Like

Stop talking.

1 Like

How the fuck it looks like blox fruits