My friend said arcane odyssey looks like deepwoken but blox fruits šŸ˜­

1. LOTS of server lag
  2. Itā€™s not exactly easy for new players to figure out how to play
  3. Toxic community

I lost 2 high power accounts to lag not players. Quit till they optimize their game better.

hail engeland.

3 Likes

Heā€™ll eventually rage quit deepwoken and be an ao appreciater

4 Likes

thats the point.
the server lag is roblox problem and they have been working to fix it
the devs cant do anything about a toxic community and its not that toxic.

it look like roblox botw and arcane adventures

I kinda agree with your other points, but how can you possibly say the community ainā€™t that toxic :skull:. Like bro thereā€™s gangs ganking on the starter island on power level oneā€™s just cuz they can. Deepwoken community is so insanely toxic that you canā€™t even play the game solo. Itā€™s worse than early days rogue.

4 Likes

you gotta have a team to fight the teamers :skull:

idk what your on this game can be played solo i do admit power 1 freshies getting ganked but most of the time its for a reason that doesnā€™t make the entire community toxic bro

I have met like 3 solo players that didnā€™t jump me. Have met 0 gangs that havenā€™t.

I genuinely donā€™t understand how you donā€™t see the amount of toxicity in this game, have you tried to do a solo yet playthrew?

I tried. I came to the conclusion that spending 5 dollars on midwoken was a waste.

glad I didnā€™t buy it :relieved:

your lucky. I have no friends so i got murdered by high power players.

letā€™s change that :smiling_imp:

Wait I have a couple. None of them play roblox.

Multiple times ive done a solo playthrough getting into fights with players dont make the game toxic

Its all about dying and learning more my friend the experience is unique everybody should get a chance with it.

pretty much every monster has been spoiled thats why im waiting for the new luminant

Iā€™m good. I probably wont ever touch the game again.