My main issue with SunCry (and other guilds like them)

286 days ago is october 19th 2020, the screenshots kandy showed are from october 20th 2020 meaning it only took 1 day or at max 47 hours. Thats not that long

yes

My Issue with Suncry: They’re filled with Sussy Bakas

But I don’t think Kandy showed the screenshot when the incident occured, and that’s why the guy is angry

ye but Suncry had mods in the guild so even when the infamy was gained they’d usually tell em to get rid of whatever amount was unfairly gained

I wasn’t talking to you specifically but to other people who might’ve seen this topic getting necrobumped and started crying about getting rked that’s why I wrote it in another lie

The infamy he got was wiped by authors an in game mod bozo I said it right here

Blind ass mf.

my issue with suncry is that bro the sun really??? brooooooo that’s so unoriginal THE SUN??? :laughing:

that is true but at the same time suncry might not have known or might not have evidence of him hacking before the clip

anyways all of this doesnt really matter if his infamy gain was actually deleted

yeah, and i actually tought unepic was good. lmao

I don’t know how did I miss that part, my bad :sweat_smile:
also, there’s no need to curse at me bud.

Tbh I do not care how annoying SunCry people are. Being on the guild leaderboard is basically an advert for being a bastard.

I feel like I need to get this topic closed or smth

stfu

guilds are dead
the leaderboard is dead
this category used to be dead, please just let it die

requested by op