My problem with the toxicity against suncry

it’s annoying

if you’re afk then that’s sorta your fault…no offense

So your saying that your guild is toxic and that we should not be mean or toxic to them???

1 Like

yeah, cuz that means you’re just as bad, even then, they’re trying their best to grind infamy, an annoying way of course.

hopefully vetex adds different ways to grind infamy

we’re not stupid. do you really think that we’d give up our own infamy simply because youre winning a fight with us? peoples egos get boosted sky high when their opponent runs away that their own logic vanishes. we as suncry players will do anything to gain and to keep said gains. this is a competition for number one ffs, not a junior league suckfest. so yes, we’ll fucking run away from you if youre winning and then be back with a 20 member gank squad to cut ur dick off, i dont care! just how competition works, kid!

So you admit to your guild killing afk players being toxic running away and ganking and you want people to not be toxic at suncry :grimacing:

be my fucking guest, be toxic at suncry! i get turned on whenever a nooblet cries over one rk (should be glad we didnt kill them multiple times) and that shit simply makes me proud to be in suncry.

okay now it’s getting toxic lol

Well then congrats :clap: have fun killing afk players in a 1v4

did you just not read what ive said, you disgusting, writhing worm? i said its you’re fault for going afk, because at that point you’re a free fucking kill out in the open. if you’re gonna afk you leave the game, simple, and you wont die. understand? i openly admit to being the worst pvper in suncry and all i do is kill afk brainlets like you. without you guys i wouldve never had 3rd most infamy contribution, let alone newfrogs complaining about suncry. STAY MAD!

Yeah my fault next time Ill leave the game when I have to check discord for 5 seconds retard still don’t understand why you want people to be nice to suncry when they are toxic to everyone your welcome to come 1v1 me :slight_smile:

5 seconds? i dont kill people who stay afk for 5 seconds

Was I referring to you???

who else would get this fucking mad other than me lmfaoooooo

okayy storm boy gotta chill lmao

yeah we cool, no sign of other brainlets in the area i presume. scared him off with my own words, fucking sad.

…that’s true, he’s erased himself

(as i say this he’s gonna come back and explode…)

Noobs

I’m surprised that this post is still open

Same

i mean who doesn’t have this category muted tbh

1 Like