My problem with the toxicity against suncry

I promise :nod: (but my fingers may or may not be crossed)

1 Like

My mans is typing a college level essay wtf

As the person who likely made this post you referenced, I did mention the fact that other guilds were like them. SunCry, to me, was and is the face of everything the guild update did wrong. They are the prime, literal number 1, example of the issues concerning the guilds update.

So, since I do really believe you were referencing my Topic, don’t use that post when referencing toxicity towards SunCry. It was an opinion about them, as well as other guilds, that was by no means meant to be toxic. Now could it have been toxic? Yeah, very well could have I cannot really tell what makes some things “toxic”, but honest to God it was not meant to be a toxic post about them.

Does SunCry deserve to be treated with toxic and ill intent? I don’t know, they seem like they could be chill people in person or off the game. So yeah I somewhat agree with you, SunCry doesn’t needed to be treat with absolute hate on a personal level. But don’t reference my post when talking about toxicity towards SunCry. I like to believe I wasn’t but I don’t know how other people interpret stuff. To you or them it could have been toxic and unless you (or whoever) told me then I would have no way of knowing. My bad if you did see it as toxic as that was just not my intent. I don’t like being a toxic person and hate it when something or someone brings out the worse in me.

So in conclusion my post was in no way designed to be toxic so don’t reference it when talking about toxicity towards SunCry (or any guild like them).

K gonna go now because phone dying

holy hell, he actually was typing an essay

@whypotati h

help I can’t READ

yes h, best guild join rn

sorry about that, no ill intent towards your post

1 Like

It’s true though :joy:

1 Like

Before the infamy change these mfs would log when it’s just me.

should of left after killing you once but i stayed and kept pvping and resetting when you got me low :nod:

my humble apologies good sir

LĂĄtom :fr:

Suncry, used to RK low level people to boost there egos by getting 1st :expressionless:
they ruin the game for others for there benefit, it’s christopher Columbus voyages all over again :neutral_face:

its sad people still talk about something we did weeks ago. that shows how people get so sappy and shit after you do something to them once. really makes you think

okay guys the real question is

why are we doing this in the first place…?

the game’s getting revamped, this infamy thing is gonna be optimized

I just got ganked by suncry when I was AFK there toxic af

PTSD my dude, PTSD :c
It hard to live with

isn’t that…normal for fighting games

that’s annoying yes but, they’re not saying EZ or gg ez no re or noob or anything like that

well that sucks, doesnt it? its your fault you were killed by us. maybe leave the game or some shit when you decide to go afk? yet people still complain about suncry killing afks lol.
says more bout the afk than suncry itself

They killed me while I was AFK on occasion and ruined my first 2 days of the guild update they all reset when low then call people to help them and im not supposed to call them toxic or be mean?