My story with helios and their bad ganking

soo, ive attacked a warrior from helios, 1.1m bounty, the guy miss 90% of his shots, and the one that landed were parried, i was breathing down his neck and he still missed a tp move, anyways he runs and then calls some people to gank me.

i manage to survive for a while but i eventually die and lose 30k fame, for context there was: warrior, explosion thermo fist warlock, lighting mage and another guy, prob a conjuer, all they did was jump and air stall.

they come to silverhood and the moment of them realize i have slowness 4 gel, he says “SLOWNESS 4, IM OUT”, they all prooced to run when they actually have to fight, and they just leave the game, they didnt even server hop, they just left, one of the helios member that had fame said im prob a AoE warrior demon and called me a kid (the only projectile with AoE that i have is the staff)

in conclusion, L + get good + u suck without a strenght build that deals 90% of the dmg + im attacking u guys no matter what are u doing, even if is a cargo run + gank me or someone else and im calling the busted AO players to gank u

1 Like

At least they were able to speak not like player of certain lets say game that name (blox fruits) I wont say

what a surprise

do yk who it was?
ik who the lightning mage is but all the others idk

bad… breaking…

breaking…bad

i might have a screenshot of their name that i might check smts to see if they are on, just to check on em, honestly i got ganked by helios so much that is sad, what more sas is that only the metamancers hit me or deal like 70%-90% of the dmg, as i said i survive the ganking for some time, and could had kill them if it wasnt that thermo users there

the warrior sounds like visionary, who has a skill issue

lemme ask him

yes, that was the warrior, i hope i dont break the rules by posting the guys, isnt to make a hunt, just to make stuff more clear
@Nuclearman7

radin was the beserker right?

wait my bad, there wasnt a berserker, it was a warlock, explosion thermo fist warlock, let me to fix that, but i cant remember who was the warlock

oh alr

ngl, at this point i got ganked by helios so much that im planning to prepare when i see one of them, and just server hop if is a metamancer

1 Like

Bru

U runnin some op build ngl

And it was 2v2 at silver when u were using gels after

lmfao, please u all guys came to silverhood, i dont even know why u tried to come, my build is all just staff, musket and duel swords, unlike u guys, i manage to survive the ganking and made ur warrior to do 5 revanna laps, poor guy lets hope he wasnt skinny

also, what 2v2? it wasnt a 2v2, it was a 1v4, and the other person from silverhood wasnt even there

1 Like

Only 2 of us went silver

And I saw ur other goon using attacks at silver don’t even deny dawg

1 Like