My story with helios and their bad ganking

no way you think that was actually me trying dawg . . . I didn’t wanna be mean to you then but I was like using half of my brain to fight you cuz you weren’t really uh… a threat to me… and i thought it would be something to diminish my boredom

I have his feat on my poster so this is simply already false

ok

exper was also there and I think another one was also there but I don’t remember and I didn’t take any screenshots because…well why would I

coming from helios this is crazy :sneezing_face: I’ve already smacked a bunch of helios in one on one or in ganks so many times, of course I took a small amount of L’s here n there but I won way more

This argument is kind of stupid because you’re basing my skill level of me half assedly fighting you once also this isn’t an anime bro this powerscaling is false!!!

I dunno?? Im not weird so I don’t keep a tally but I win most of the fights without having to pour in too too much effort, no offense to kyle, even though hes in helios now hes still (partially) my guy :muscle:

grrr ur making the alpha werewolf daddy pissed off mrnuclearrat… ive had enough of you… im going to get mad soon…and you dont want that to happen…trust me…

Nah your ego is going crazy :skull::skull:

Def from a gank :sob:

Oh lol i did that then :joy:
Ngl im glad i did that now cuz of ur crazy ego. You were already annoying that day so thats prolly why i did that

Cuz supposedly 4 members jumped only you 2? That would be a good reason to screenshot. Lemme look through old messages then

Thats straightup cap :sob:. Your ego is beyond the stars even :skull:

Once? We fought like 10 times that day bro :shushing_face:. Half assedly is also prolly cap cuz you said you were gonna try hard after a few losses. Furthermore lightning conj was ass back then and you were using 0 skill magma size conj :skull::skull:

Ur brain def isnt functioning correctly

Sounds like excuses to every loss you had :sob:

Thats krystel btw^
Also this

You a weirdo in every way bro, i mustve been blind to not see this earlier :sob:

I am better. Nuff said.

The best argument read i’ve seen all day. Congrats you two for arguing over who’s better for what, 3 hours?

lmao i know nothing about PvP community and it’s funny to see how everyone in it acts like actual children while very evidently being atleast teens lol

1 Like

Fr this entire post was so entertaining.

2 Likes

Who are you, bro? :skull:

Bro you are as delusional as a fat bitch that says they are 10/10 get on outta here man

Yooo, someone grab some popcorn. We’re already in insult and fatshaming territory (WR)

2 Likes

Looks like it was 1 and a half hours long

Why couldn’t you jsut drop the subject man, be the better man.

this was quite the argument, huh?

Pretty tame for a pvp argument in a game

a shame. i thought i put enough objectivism to where even a casual player would be able to digest it but clearly i have to chew it up then vomit it out for a casual player to get it :pensive:

no kidding

1 Like

This isn’t an argument though, its a rotten smelly jar of months of beef that was opened on the forum that I don’t have any intention of carrying on smelling it’s foul stench shrug

Bro’s first instinct when I insulted the argument is to say im stupid :c

I just wanted to comment on how stupid the argument was :sob:

Simply put, i didnt feel like doing so

common clans l
clanless people be winning