My story with helios and their bad ganking

Nah I’m just friends with bloxx and we ganked together a lot, I’m not in white lotus though

I’m friends too still

yeah but yall allies with helios now… :sob: :sob: they’ve plagued you… :cry:

Helios ain’t bad

its ok kyle I get it you are being held at gunpoint by helios to say this I know how you truly feel :hugs:

i can

What about i_sep

1 Like

Also bloxxultra is in helios

Note I sep is very stinky and fatty

i_sep is one of the few people in helios who probably aren’t complete shit, then again ive never really fought him properly except like a couple weeks after release when i was dogshit, ive only had him fail ganking me with cheesy builds really

I’m aware, I’m saying there was barely any people in helios or apollo that were able to deal with him when he wasnt

Lemme ask felix

Blud fr used the gel war as evidence of skill :sob:. Ask the leader of apollo instead.

Funny cuz its usually us that get outnumberd or outpotioned💀

Thats just straightup false :sob:

Even when you were still playing hed def beat you. Duck beats all of those too, same for miffo, i sep and felix

I remember you and your friend running the moment i sep joined :skull::skull::skull:

This wasnt even that long ago either, i think maybe a month and a half ago?

Agreed. He is frist person on leaderboard that can answer to me instead of doing light speed attacks

also the reason why empyreum (a use guild) beat apollo in eu while outnumbered

It was in a 2v2 a couple months ago when white lotus wasnt allied with helios, coupled with the fact i was also a lot worse then than i am now, in the period bloxx wasnt in the fight and me and felix 1v1ed i was winning :sleeping_bed:

I’m talking for regular degular players like me who only know a couple of other skilled players and not in a huge clan

Misinformation…

This was what I was referring to with rat behaviour, I’m well aware you were the snitch…

I wanted to leave because at that point I was sure they’d go after me aswell and not just bloxx (due to i sep hunting me a couple weeks after release before + i had what like 500k fame?), and I also didn’t know he wasnt running crystal leg anymore, dont try to twist it buddy…

I dont get your point? What does that have to do with apollo’s higher kdr in the war or my comment?

hello

Doubt

Not at all :skull:

Duck is on my friendslist and i sep joined duck aint my fault they spotted you two :skull::skull:

That sounds like cap cuz isep dropped cleg way before he joined us

Whatever you want to believe I guess, helios really isn’t as good as you think

I have no clue about miffo, I sep would probably win in a gank in “fair” conditions if I was on my conjurer but it would probably be somewhat close at the minimum on one of my better builds; he’d likely still win anyway since he’s objectively just better at ganking. Felix and duck being better than me just isnt happening though

I’m not stupid my homie!!! I seent the messages!!

yeah ok I’m sure if you were in my position when you have a not-the-best at pvp friend (cyc) next to you at ravenna when 4 members of the clan you’ve beefed with for months join in quick succession that you would stay there :+1:

Accept it mrnuclearrat… helios is fodder, apollo is also fodder, i moved onto bigger targets and better players helios was just a stepping stone for me :yawning_face:

Youre really not as good as you think bro :sob::sob:. You went 50/50 with me and im def one of the more mid helios members. Your ego is way over your head

Duck beats you every single time in a fair 1v1 bro stop talking :skull::skull:. Felix prolly beats you 80% of the time. Talking about your prime too btw not the state youre in now or whatever

Show proof then

Oh nah now its 4 members :skull::skull::skull:
Pulling numbers out of your ass :sob:. 2 members joined, those being duck and i sep and if you want to include me then sure but i wasnt hunting you, nor did i join with them, nor was i on my helios file. So at most 2

Your ego is above the clouds holy shit :skull::skull:
If youre so good then why dont you prove it by running 1v1s with felix, miffo, i sep and duck when youre back in your prime. You couldnt even beat me more than 50% of the time :sob::sob:

Also whats ur score against krystel_kyle