My story with helios and their bad ganking

ppocron :popcorn: :100:

1 Like

FRRRR

I swear next they are going to pull out the "NUH UH"s

uhm excuse me mr dibby wibby are you insulting my gleebornoogahybleroziabiosis disorder??!! I’ll have you know that is supar mean and cmringe and am going to cansel you on twitter!!1!

1 Like

shitpost heaven

1 Like

Naw don’t respond to em, they are too heated

Unless you want more content, though I don’t think stoking the fire is a good idea

I was just about to say that talking to the 3rd party on this thread feels as irritating as talking to a 13 yr old white girl on twitter with the somehow consistent complete misunderstanding of the whole post and constantly assuming stuff and labelling but whatever I just cba to argue about it nor dumb it down even more. I have no reason to keep replying, already replied more than I would’ve liked to

I think we’ve experienced the best part but it seems the fire is dying out

well it was fun

1 Like

Btw who do you think is in the wrong here? Opinion not facts

mitosis :worried:

Its like 75% everyone and 25% the cruel indifference of the universe

1 Like

I have powers you have yet to understand little one

Join the Mage army today

I personally think that the culprit for this was ronald mcdonald

1 Like

Where did that come from wtf :sob::sob::sob:

budy, once a post was so heated that someone had to post NSFW from the hub, theories are so mods can close the threat

4 Likes

we should make a seperate website called forumstar and it’s like worldstar but for forum arguments like these

Wow, thats crazy.

I’ve always assumed when ppl got hunted they would complain, sure, but not get that toxic over it

that was over casual players if i remember well

like dont get me wrong, i can get salty, i was and i will be when the skilless metamancers gank me, some people just have to go to intense level of toxicity

1 Like

I understand mild levels of toxicity

But this much is too much

Based on how apparently Helios got packed by the vetcord mods Ima give the W to elment on this one