My theory on why John Thorne is the "Apex of the world"

1 who is wotan
2 where could ı reach wom lore
3 is prince of thorns from old games how do you know he have steel curse

Why not protagonist is the apex of this world? In Nimbus sea we learn more about protagonist and at the end of Nimbus sea we will probably reach 2nd awakening aka 250 lvl.

ıdk they made all 7 seas in the story of ao but let think they would becoming apex of the world from 2nd sea not seems reasonable

I mean… it doesn’t means that we should be strong as hell from the start. Maybe we will learn more about Protagonist’s nature which will be so surprising and powerful that our little protagonist will become a “cub of megalodon” in everyone’s eyes.

wasn’t AO only getting 6 seas?

ı thought about that too but ıdk it would be more good and stronger people there wait for in seas as mentor for future or you could get special things from them it would be more fitting from my viem

ı counted bronze sea too

would still be 6 in total

is it not like they give us 6 seas after bronze sea

1 Wotan is the ruler of Keraxe (vikings in the 3rd sea) He will be much more powerful than anyone we have seen so far and we as of right now would be bodied by him.

thx for information

PK vs Durza was the “Wrath of the Gods” is the War Seas

the Dark Sea has been around for hundreds of years, it was created from Theos vs Durza

The Crown Prince of Thorns implies there is a King/Emperor of Thorns, seeing as John Thorne was the founder of the Thorne Empire, the crown prince would have to be one of his sons.

hasnt recieved it from PK yet, He gets it some time after AO I believe

implied to be dead from Zaix’s journal, you can also see what is implied to be his corpse near the hole Zaix’s body is in.

Possible. Avery Walker can’t be a Baron due to what I mentioned above. Also minor nitpick, it’s Order of Aesir.

I would like to say, WoM’s threat, similarly to AO, was heavily implied to be OLD. Not John Thorne old, but before magic was given to mankind old.

was to be mentioned in / actually be in WoM:
implied existence through something else in with possiblity of being in AO:
literally wasn’t going to be in AA:

John Thorne did not retire during the events of AA, he found it AFTER it was all said and done.

1. ruler of Keraxe, strong enough to be a problem to a ( supposedly ) grand fire curse user
  2. good question
  3. John Thorne was mentioned on the lore doc, he apprently discovered Magius and was trusted by PK enough to be given the Steel Curse

No, its 6 including Bronze Sea. There was a dialogue about the “6 Warring Seas” and Im pretty sure Bronze Sea is one of them.

Didn’t John get the steel curse after WoM’s lore started

hOly SHIT CHAOS BOSS FIGHT

John Thorne and the lore that he sailed to the Seven Seas and got the Steel Curse have all been taken off the lore document for a while. It’s likely that none of that is canon anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had some curse, though. Frostmetal would be cool.

I don’t think we know that John Thorne was its founder, do we? All we know is that he ruled it at some point.

Personally, I think the Crown Prince of Thorns is John Thorne, and in modern day he’s the Emperor of Thorns. General Zaix’s journal seems to be decades old, since Ravenna was ruled by Octavius or Nero at the time, not Calvus.

I remember that John Thorne was stated to be the founder somewhere, but I could be wrong

Under the circumstances of the Nimbus Storyline, it’s reasonable. The Mc probably isn’t going to be required to fight Wotan at all.