My World of Magic OCs

After finishing those drawings it gave me an idea of drawing one OC for each culture.
There aren’t many information about them yet, i just wanted to plan a design

Tenshiro Oda (Keihatsu)

He is an Ronin that keeps drinking all day, but he shouldn’t be understimated. He is known as the " Lightning Demon" as he can defeat a entire horde of Vikings with only one movement, plus being a left handed samurai was not very welcoming for the keihatsu people.

Dike (Skylian)

Being raised by a Monk on a small village located on the skylian region, Dike was born without magic. Instead, he improved his physical skills so he can do solve his own problems on his own. Sadly, he lost his eyes when his village was raided by the old sea Vikings. But this only give his one more reason to keep moving foward. Dike decided to survuve alone on the wilderness to improve his body to the limit. His dreams might be crazy, but he wants to proove that even a man without magic can be the strongest human ever existed in Magius.

Ruby Aurem (Alalelan)

Ruby Aurem is a young wizard that live with her two older sisters, together they live on a moving castle, they basically enchant and sells armors and items for adventurers.

Josiah (Vistarian)

Josiah is a young man that wants to be one of the best inventors of all Magius, he may be very clumsy with many things, but his will is strong as a lion. He entered the Magic Council so he can participate the annual competitions between other inventors, as the Council invests and influences the rise of new technologies

47 Likes

LETSS FUCKINGG GOOOOO :LFG:

1 Like

Damn the colors on these and design is just so amazing

1 Like

Chrono trigger vibes hitting hard with this one

2 Likes

poggers?

poggers.

1 Like

hell yea tesurra designs

1 Like

hot damn those designs are clean :ok_hand:

le Rooby

dike looks like a dragon ball character

fucking MOOD dude

I honestly feel a more chrono trigger feel from all 4 than a dragon ball one.

While yes they all seem to be inspired by dragon ball. It all seems like it was inspired by something else. Like a blend of modern life rather than futuristic while also feeling old. That my friend is a certified chrono trigger vibe.

Holy shit all of these are super well made.

1 Like

Which one of these characters did you find most interesting? :eyes:

I like Tenshiro

Ok, so we have:

1. The Dropout Samurai,
  2. The Super Sayian Gohan with Goku’s old staff that has lost its paint,
  3. The hot pirate chick, ehm… no, I meant “The Enchantress and Blacksmith”,
  4. And the steampunk child adventurer, sort of-ish…

I am joking, don’t take this comment too seriously. Amazing artwork, nonetheless.

1 Like

Josiah, for sure.

Dike origin is wrong
He is a saiyajin

1 Like

Lol why did you draw goku but named him dike
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw him, others are all pretty cool and unique

gohan*

spelling error