Nationality poll

what about south americans you stinker

I almost chose Asian cause Im technically Asian, but I realized this is also referring to the citizenship, and Im already an Australian Citizen so ye

Surprised that theres a decent amount of Aussies tho, I thought theyd be one of the lower ones

1 Like

The only valid place to life is wherever I live at any given moment in my life.

1 Like

South America does not exist

I put them in the poll but then the last one didn’t save fuck :sob:

I’m very sorry for all the disappointed south americans, please forgive me

Whatever you feel is more like home to you I guess. I put middle east because I am technically still registered as a citizen there but I’m about to get Dutch citizenship soon and I lived more than half my life in the Netherlands already

That’s pretty cool!

If you don’t mind me asking, which Middle Eastern nation? (You most definitely do not have to state a country if you are not comfortable doing so.)

America

1 Like

Israel

…Yeah

I’m going to be honest.

Saying that takes some courage. Good on you.

It really does

I was always secretive about it but I’ve tried to be more open about it recently, I even changed my display name to some nickname I always had in Hebrew as a joke I had with a friend. I was scared people would start a third world war with me if I said it but as long as you don’t interact with the wrong people no one’s gonna make a big deal out of it

I don’t support my country in the war but at the other hand I will definitely feel uncomfortable if people around me started screaming from the river to the sea

It really sucks to feel uncomfortable about telling people in what country I was born.

And like I said we’re getting Dutch citizenship soon so hopefully I won’t have to serve in the army

Interesting.

Hmm. I guess I could say something similar. I hate it when people ask me what nation I was born in, since I consider myself more Australian than anything (born and raised here), despite my Chinese roots. But I can’t really change how I look. Heck I could say that I don’t particularly like my Chinese roots, but oh well.

Welp, good luck getting that citizenship. (YEAH! DODGE THAT MANDATORY MILITARY SERVICE!)

SHOUT OUT BOSNIA :bosnia_herzegovina: :bosnia_herzegovina:
:bosnia_herzegovina: :point_up: :1st_place_medal: :fire: :fire: :100:

BOSNIA MY KAMAJKGA

There’s a whole continent still missing… :upside_down_face:

Fuck did it not save Africa too

:sob: I’m so sorry
I don’t have access to my pc so i have to do everything on mobile

You have 3 Asian options but missed south America and all of Africa

British citizen, not much else to it. Except for the knife fights.

(US)West coast vs East coast which side yall on.
(Its for science, I need to see who are my friends and who can die in a pit)

POLSKAAA RAAAAAAAAAHH!

(complete sentence ofc)

uh I’m in the Midwest