Navigating the Dark Sea

Great so he’s making it impossible to escape the dark sea. what’s the point in going in for the rewards if you’ll never get out?

just rotate 180 degrees

Kid named perpendicular:

you can prob use Insanity levels as context clues on how close you are to the Bronze Sea

Well, AO was meant to be played without map marker, so…
:person_shrugging:

1 Like

rotate 45 degrees

3 months with the map marker and y’all have grown complacent cmon :sob:

7 Likes

You can also try to memorize the direction in which your ship entered the Dark Sea. If you decide to enter the Dark Sea by the right side (East), for example?

compass also gets fucked in the dark sea so thatll be fun

isn’t to possible to just use the sun or moon for directions

they rise and fall at random cardinal directions

I read somewhere that the epicenter maybe where Hades is located, and that’s where the Peacekeeper will venture to in the future

I thought the Epicenter was just the exact spot in which Durza shot all of his stored up magic at, causing the world to get polluted?

“Look at this idiot, lmao, bozo died in the Dark Seas”

I actually preferred it that way
AA/AR had no minimap whatsoever, and it was easy to understand when using online maps, even though those didn’t have player markers (for obvious reasons)
I don’t get why people only started complaining in AO

Because of WOM

“This mf died in the dark sea!”

1 Like

Imagine.

Since there’s been discussions of people going in teams to enter the Dark Sea, imagine just minding your own business in a random server, only for the chat announcing that almost all the players in the server (excluding you) just died in the Dark Sea. IMAGINE. :joy:

The map marker reminds me of how Work at a Pizza Place changed to default cashier to baby mode, and now I see kids always pissing off npcs in advanced cuz they can’t understand the responses

1. Go to the dark sea near the pelion rift.

2. Explore until you are done.

3. Set your graphics to max.

4. Rotate your screen until you see the rift and return safely.

Vetex may make it so this doesn’t work but otherwise, it’s an idiot-proof plan