Navigating the Dark Sea

Bro why spam :skull:

the system is on its hands and knees begging for it to stop

Vetex literally added a compass along with it to point to any sea cluster

what exactly is a sea cluster? lol

Sea clusters are the areas of the world
The Seven Seas are one (where Arcane Adventures is set)
and so are the War Seas (Arcane Odyssey)

honestly the way vetex describes it in the trello. it sounds like you could find other sea clusters lol

It would be really interesting if after AO content is complete there could be other mini-clusters or seas you can find in the dark seas

maybe, maybe even while the dark sea is made we can find mini clusters. would be fun, but i think that’d make the purple compass hand a bit confusing.

i think the purple compass just shut down this discussion. I don’t know if it is common to find or not, but it just solves any navigation problem

How purple compass even works?

He sense magic and goes there? Well, Dark Seas are magic itself, so no, its not the reason. So what’s the lore reason?

Your guess?

Im guessing the needle is “anti-magic” in a sense that it is repelled by magic energy, and thus points to the place where there’s less magic energy. The Sea Clusters are areas where the magic pollution is low enough to be habitable, thus much lower magic pollution than the the Dark Sea, so it points towards the Sea Cluster mainly because there’s less magic there.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.