Navigating the Dark Sea

read my rant on compasses

:sob: i learned how to use a compass in 2nd grade wtf are they teaching people these days

where

this?

nothing it seems

new update: added a minimap and a waypoint system

:question:
I understand laughing at people not knowing how compasses work but player markers on maps is such a huge W vetex move
Amazing quality of life feature that most games have for a reason

Sorry for the notification spam everyone, the system is on its last legs when it comes to moving posts on Reminders for AO (either due to its length or the amount of times it’s been split, not completely sure) so we can only move like 7 posts at a time

1 Like

i feel bad somehow

A couple comments usually isn’t too big a deal but it usually ends up overflowing into its own discussion, I usually try to move it before that point but you never really know

2 Likes

I was against player markers on maps before I thought of the treasure charts :joy:

1 Like

shrimply make charts show an x on the map and you have to find it without a marker

Wait does the compass not work or something in the dark sea :skull_and_crossbones:
we’re basically going to have to assume which way we’re going based off memory but if we made a few turns in a fight and didn’t keep track aren’t we screwed?

Ye that was what i was thinking too

yea it doesnt work

maybe there will be a little tiny thing displaying distance into the dark sea so you can figure out how to get back by lowering the number

Dark sea has zones so it would tell you which direction to go

(insanity should go down the closer you are to bronze sea)

Nvm he solved it

2 Likes

bro added log pose’s

so when in a sea cluster the purple hand freaks out but when in the dark sea the red hand freaks out.