Need help getting the basics

I have like 80hours of playing the game and im trash at trades can someone help me learn values and give me ideas

welcome to the community
these 2 lists should help you gain a pretty good understanding of values in the trading marke

Updated Value List, Credits at the end - Game Discussion / Trading Discussion - Arcane Odyssey

Advanced enchanted items trading guide - Game Discussion / Trading Discussion - Arcane Odyssey

1 Like

Thanks those help

1 Like

Pog plug
LETSGO

3 Likes

i have a swift sunken sword would u recommend i trade that for a sunken set or keep it

a true saint

1 Like

Long essay incoming, read the tl;dr at the end if you dont wanna read all of this

really depends on how much you believe in your luck and/or are willing to play wom

if you think you could get lucky with enchanting and get lets say 1 hard, 1 bursting and keep the other sunken piece clean then that would be a big W. Tho the chances are small so i wouldnt recommend it

But 3 clean sunken pieces do you give you more opportunity to find good trades, still this is risky and with wom’s state of being dead youre unlikely to find maybe even a single profitable trade

So what i would recommend is keeping it for ao, youre overall much safer by just keeping your swift sunken sword. Not only did it get buffed but weapons overall are just way better in ao than they are now in wom so ss’ (sunken swords) might not decrease in value nearly as much as the sunken set (this set will only go till lvl 100 so it is highly likely to be outclassed by a next tier of sunken armour or just better armour)

tl;dr: id recommend you to keep it, youre safer off by keeping it

thanks man i was conflicted whether to keep or sell it
also how would i trade for top tier sets as in how would the trade ladder look

one quick tip, only use the word sell when you mean selling it for money, which isnt a great idea because crown codes made crowns worthless

since you already have a swift ss it shouldnt be too hard. The best way to get a powerful or hard sunken set would be by ripping off people in game. Why the italics? Because if you post such trades on the forums youre likely to be told its a bad trade or even flamed for it. But back to the point, your best bet is to grind for oathkeepers. These are great for profit trades because unknowing people might trade their sunken sword/piece for an oath.

But tbh youre fine with a hybrid set (hard/powerful wizard set) so i really wouldnt recommend going for a top tier set rn

1 Like

ah ok thanks i’ll say trade next time but thanks ill go for those

1 Like

Could I make an offer for your ss?

you finally took my advice :frsleepin:

yessir howd you like my final trade

do not trade

ye im gonna keep it

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.