Neon Knights: Thoughts on it?

as the title says, what are your thoughts on neon Knights? what parts do you like?

heres the game link: https://www.roblox.com/games/6552369796/neon-Knights
(screw the 273 robux entry tho it’s kinda annoying)

2 Likes

Bruh I didn’t even know it was out :fr: thanks for telling me

it released on saturday :skull:

also according to the badges there are 98 players who joined the game and didn’t complete the tutorial

S tier game maybe best ever on Roblox

ok, but what are your thoughts on it

I wanna know what you think about it, not just your rating

It’s fun and good. No need think more than that

1 Like

can you actually describe parts of the game and what you like instead of repeating your rating?

but like have you even played it

not yet, that’s why I’m asking good sir

just buy the game

No.

:sob:

That’s a nice thumbnail

it is!

W game + the paid access amount saved my ocd

3 Likes

ok, but what are your actual thoughts on it

not just your rating

also that’s really lucky

i love the customizability of guns, putting quirk aspects on it to do unique things such as an extra bullet, veterancy quirk that does more dmg the more levels you get on your gun, etc

clothing is also neat for having buffs but i dont like how limited customizing ur character is

otherwise the “storyline” is really flexible and this whole system of having relationships with npcs (strangers, accomplices, etc) is phenomenal

i dont have anything else in my mind that pops up although theres more but yeah thats how i think about neon knights

finally, someone actually says their thoughts

thank you

additional things i wanna add

the skill points system is extremely flexible in where you want to attribute them, all being worth it with their own unique fields (examples of good perks below)

physique

utility

vitality

wealth

the forge system is part of the gun customization thing i was talking about in my top post, and this is honestly one of a kind system for gun customization since theres a ton of aspects associated in it like dismantling guns for their quirks, forging quirks into a gun quirk slot, forging stats, etc