New awesome Anchor Weapon idea

ok so as a (totally nonbiased) warlord, hear me out for this awesome weapon idea

Atlantean Anchor: An Anchor from a ship, lost to the dark sea. It’s appearance and stats have been altered due to prolonged exposure to the dark sea. Applies Bleeding on hit
Stats:
1.15 damage, 1.2x size, 0.8x speed
Moves:
100 Strength and Weapons, Anchor Throw, just a reskinned shield throw, like a boomerang
120 strength and weapons: Anchor Devastate, just like devastate
150 Strength and Weapons: Anchor Crush, its either a rushdown or similar to raging impact, just with slightly faster speed
185 strength and weapons: Brutal Divide, a huge vertical slash that destroys anything in its path, similar to the size of a pillar shape but it moves forward and keeps going until it hits a wall.
300 Strength and Weapons: Ultimate Art: Wrath of the Ocean, a huge horizontal slash in all directions, causes rough water in the ocean nearby, waves at a higher tier, Similar to a shockwave explosion from magic and whirlwind. Has a huge startup but in return huge size and damage, has a small vertical hitbox of about 40 studs so you can jump higher than it

First edit: As a way to obtain this, you would either get it from atlanteans as a rare drop (prob like a 5% or something crazy), or you would get it as a chance from fishing/chests on those broken dark sea ships. In my opinion, it gives these ships a use as they kind of just exist as 1 bonus dark sealed. Another way to get them would be from dark sealeds themselves, as the only rare weapon you can get from these is the Vindicator, and it would add some variety.

2 Likes

Let him cook now

those stats are crazy

first, what weapon type is this supposed to be, second,

vetex said he’s gonna put in more abilities first then new weapons

same slot as halberd or as club/mace but a heavy version of that

isn’t it just an idea and not a suggestion to add it to the game?

i dont have suggestions role mb i didnt know
someone reposted it for me here Anchor Strength Weapon