New Doge Nation Leader

Thank god I am not involved in this shit community :pray: :pray: :palms_up_together:

indeed nobody would want u there either way

lets fukin gooo when I get banned I won’t have to fall into the rabbit hole of this place and I can move forth with my life :innocent:

tbh i hate people who say shit about community but find themselves coming back to it :sob: just leave it isnt that hard

i dont think u understand im saying when i get banned and not if and im over time acting more and more brash, when that time comes i aint tryna be like 90% of the banned users and still indulge in the community, cuz in your own words nobody would want me there anyway

eventually, assuming im not suspended by then anyway

excuses bro just leave stop making up this bs by “im waiting to get banned” :sob: you havent done shit to get banned go hurl racial slurs at mods if u wanna get banned, you clearly indulge in this community

learn how to read bro

unironically i’ve read 10x less posts than what i used to, the whole ban thing is a semi-sarcastic joke but im nearing the brink of leaving anyway bro, the same cant be said about you tho :rofl: :rofl:

couldnt care any less? dude is preaching about leaving the forums yet he doesnt do it himself and all he has in response is “im gonna do it eventually” and “im waiting until i get banned” even though he hasnt done anything that would result in a ban and his response to that is “well its kinda a joke” :nerd: actual fucking hypocrite lmfao

I swear bro we’re both pettier than each other I bet this could go on for a week and neither of us would get anywhere :skull:

my point still stands and ur right this can go on for a while, dont reply then and I wont :smiley:

1 Like

ggwp :rofl:

Ohhh it means Doge Nation

My friend joined on an alt and found doge in shambles

like no where on the lb

thats wierd, we were on LB since yesterday, im gonna go check why that is but yeah we aren’t in shambles nobody cares about the ingame guild lmao

Screenshot 2022-03-06 154917
I’m loving the development of the new Doge Nation arc.

Doge king is such a sad fuck, his whole internet persona is based around a roblox guild (That he spent 7 years working on and decided to give leadership away), and it has broken into pieces.

8 Likes

Doge King fuming
Spread the word
#DogeKingFuming #XevIsChad #EzSkillIssue

this is the new introduction in the doge arc

3 Likes

Why are people alt farming in a dead game? And even more importantly why do people care???

all hail king xev :pray:

1 Like