New Doge Nation Leader

Hopefully it’ll be less toxic. Just gonna give the benefit of the doubt again instead of judging based on the past

I have faith now

Too bad. . . according to your own words, that by the way is worthless after this event and you trying to incriminate me without evidence for anything is your problem

And these images above I was testing xevenant to see how far he would go, his reign lasted 12 hours until he dethroned himself

1 Like

F*ck off

3 Likes

L guild regardless

Source?That’s what xev knows best, I’ve already proved that his words are worthless, but he announces it even without proof?

he also accuses me of having alt farmed armada years ago

Also without any proof

betrays me for no reason and just yesterday he told me that I had alt farmed 5 guilds and today I just said it was 3, where’s the evidence and consistency?

honestly this is bullshit

That’s what xevenant knows best, manipulate
just saying be aware, dont lick stranger balls

1 Like

You willingly handed it over, you dserve nothing for the “soul” you lost. You just want some quick value

and dont say anything with the “tradition” bs

@Doge_King go away

and don’t come back this time

1 Like

doge nation doomed to be ass no matter who owns it
aab can lead a good guild unless its doge nation lol

I will no longer pay attention to a toxic community of immature kids who just suck other people’s balls and follow meaningless fads

now i know most of you are all spoiled brats crying to daddy inside the bubble of a toxic and disgusting community

It is more than obvious that you will disagree, because you are part of it!
I won’t give any more attention to yall, stop barking

1 Like

Your just trying to pray off of sympathy to get some quick value, Xenerant will do way better then you.
Your the petty bastard that alt farmed to reduce doge nation to zero infamy
how petty do you need to be in order to grind 10 hours to somewhat sour someones day

sadly i already back sooner xev betray the True DN people Rip, farewell

1 Like

lmao, mans salty that we’re not his slaves

Ive wanted to diss someone like this for so god dammn long
Some smug idiot that thinks hes doing good, but is really a complete idiot

you think your so influential and powerful, but your just a pretty bastard with a meaningless title. Get a life man, you aren’t welcome here anymore
and stay off this time

2 Likes

Lmaooo :skull:

5 Likes

WE’RE the kids? Have you proof read your writing before?

Was that a pun

2 Likes

Fuck off lmfao. Take an english class.

you’re trying to justify your alt farming by saying someone said you did 2 more then you actually did?? BRO LOL

5 Likes

How on earth you a leader for 7 years taking a clan seriously and still being this immature?
You’d think you’d learn something about earning respect in that time.

Being loud doesn’t make you powerful.

3 Likes