New forum mc server?

When start
  • Tuesday
  • Next Saturday
  • Next Sunday
  • Later
  • Other (comment)

0 voters

im down for tuesday because i have to start a tmodloader playthrough on the weekends aswell

dont start the thing on tuesday start it on a weekend so that more people can be online at once. At the very earliest start it on Friday because its veterans day

I’d be up for this tho only if it is as vanilla as possible. Don’t need any fancy plugins or maps, just good ole vanilla survival.

certified rip, you need to choose if you want minecraft or terraria more

Yeah it’ll be vanilla, I’d actually prefer if it were modded but I don’t know how to set up a modded server nor do I have the time to learn to play them :joy:. Also a long-term progression mod like Vault Hunters (the mod I’d want to play if I could) isn’t very practical since the server is only gonna last until AO’s release.

So yeah tl;dr just vanilla unless somebody suggests a very minor plugin

Ooh, Warm, you have Minecraft?

I don’t really know if I can transfer it to my laptop which I use for everything

Is it Java or Bedrock Edition?

java

Maybe wait until the forums undie (a few weeks after AO’s release?)

if that happens its gonna become an ao-themed smp, and i can’t tell if that is good or bad. or maybe just a warzone if pvp and/or griefing is allowed.

the first person to build a tnt dropping flying machine wins, or the first to get enough lava buckets to lavacast the area that the msot people are on

then everybody would be busy farming ao is the problem

cant bother playing on vanilla anymore

wednesday

I like how 5 people (Including me) have voted on some of the rules even though we aren’t playing

if u signed up go leave your username here

i’ll give you a curse of vanishing curse of binding either skull called darkness magic

another discord for the VCs, which i think would be optimal if this many people are joining the server

will add channels if needed