DELETED (doesn't matter not relevent)

DELETED (doesn't matter not relevent)
effort 1.823529411764706 17 quality 1.058823529411765 17 reasonability 1.0 19

stage 1: denial

Canon fist range depends on how much intensity you have + how good you are at trigonometry in stressful situations

Savant here, I can confirm, I already have not enough hot bar slots and have to give up 1 weapon slot for the sheer number of choices I have to defeat my enemy with

While yes, my attack size is tiny but the AOE of canon fist makes up for it, hell I can even consistently land shots on calvus while standing on the ground

AND EVEN THEN it might not be as good as a bow, and if it’s massively buffed it will powercreep literally any ranged weapon

PLEASE
I WANT POINTY STICK

never cook again just use cannon fist

i aint readin allat

yes

yes

If you want to use range on a melee build, just use weapon builds

just move towards the enemy, your class is literally built to do that (also axe-slash??? hello??? berserkers literally already have 2 ranged tools)

you cooked but it tastes like obsidian

dude i come back to the forums after a little bit and see this guy being cooked alive :skull:
I get that the suggestion was bad but yall saying death threats at this point while he has kept (relatively) pretty nice although very stubborn.

Forumers hate having arguments, unless they’re all dogpiling on one person

3 Likes

Thats the forums yep
Make one wrong move and you’re finished here
this ain’t a playground :fire:

I was talking about people who weren’t berserkers

honestly not surprised, zerker’s a strong class if you can use it well.

Those mosquitoes mages love to fly around so imagine if we just threw a javelin at them mid air and then they would be stuck to the wall and I will teaba- finish them off.

Judging by the name, this item could’ve been an alternative way of fishing, by pointing it at the graphics 5+ fish as an alternative way to catch them, and/or as a portable, finite sea monster hunting attachment.

…except it’s none of this and is meant for Berserkers, who, as many previous posts have said, are a rushdown class and aren’t meant to have many mid-long range options.

It would’ve been a better suggestion if you thought better on it and other various ideas for the items, but it’s too late now, suggestions seldom reach 150+ replies, and when they do they’re either a quality suggestion with people posting for it to not close, or suggestions like this where most disagree with it.

yeah, I’m not rating it

:speaking_head: :fire:

it should be for warlords ATLEAST

sailor zerker is hella mean
the AOE

Requested by OP