[New Series] Knight Errant

Hey so all of yall firestorm fans (nonexistent group, ignore me), wanted to apologize for abruptly no longer posting episodes. I decided I wasn’t liking the way the story was going, and it simply became boring and difficult to keep up.

Instead, I’ve started a new series set in AO. This is the story of a girl you might know (if you’ve read the other works of mine-doubtful tho-haha). Consider it an alternate timeline if you will.

I present,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZFC8E65EsKgtfhjpv7V7XvJb-vgoS6u4/view?usp=sharing

Next Episode:

9 Likes

also if you wanna read the past firestorm eps, just search it up. I might post the complete version with a summary of what was gonna be the future eps later

not reading, cocky arielle is cocky

jkjk

you already read it you fool tin can…

unless you didn’t. :angry:

no i meant-

but what if i didn’t :troll:

I hope it goes well! :v:

1 Like

I have friends now…

living the dream

also may I suggest a love triangle between Reggie, Hector and Arielle? :flushed:

1 Like

I expected the thing at the end to happen

:eyes: :coffee:

Twas a fine read.

I await the next chapter.

2 Likes

This is actually really great I love Hector and Aurielle and whatever it is that interrupted their moment I hate it, I’m looking forward to more of this man

1 Like

thanks both of you, @Numswerth and @JayJayAG !

Don’t worry, 1.2 is already on its way!

Next week though :pensive:

2 Likes

good writing and lots of words that sound very good to my smooth brain
small criticism though: arielle seems to be a little too ‘‘perfect’’ if you know what i mean
hector immediately thinking shes very beautiful and talented makes her a bit too ‘‘perfect’’ in my eyes
though the flaws with dancing (which can be considered romantic) counters hector a bit
then again i have the writing skills of a dehydrated frog so i dont know if my critcism is actually all that good or not

hector is what we call an “unreliable narrator”-he’s in love with her, so obviously he thinks she’s perfect.

From another perspective, she wouldn’t be “perfect”.

But don’t worry, her flaws will be shown later.

ok good
i didnt realise he was the narrator ngl (he didnt seem like it to me) so make it more obvious
unless it already is and im just a dumbass

yeah, I’m having a bit of trouble handling perspective from 3rd person (I normally write either first or omniscient), so I’ll try to work on that.

in the meantime, tip: if you see someone thinking (will be in italics) it’s their perspective.