New Teasers October 6th 2021

At first, we see Vetex driving a caravel with customized colors through an area of whirlpools. Lets mention that the whirlpools themselves look FAR better effects wise from AA. We can also see various winds blowing around the sails, which probably have some sort of meaning as to how the whirlpools were caused.

When boarding the ship, your co-captain will say the first line.

When lowering sails to begin moving your ship, the second line follows.

Now, upon reaching the whirlpool, the captain will warn you about the situation, telling you that you were caught in one, which plays the third line.

Once you begin taking damage from the whirlpool, I assume the co-captain plays the corresponding ā€œtaking damageā€ line, which is the fourth one.

We can also see the crew responding to the situation, their lines although are not added to the chat, they are simply bubbles above their head. The ship also gets cracked up when taking damage.

Everything about ships has greatly improved since AA and it shows.

18 Likes

holy sht i didnt realize those were npcs, it looks so cool
im gonna drive my ship into a whirlpool to hear them scream when im bored

1 Like

Why would you go into a path of whirlpools when the rest of the ocean is completely fine? Bruh

I canā€™t upload the video like that myself, it says itā€™s too big, is there something iā€™m doing wrong lmao?

boat cracking pro

Vetex has a rapier, a weapon I am 95% sure we havenā€™t seen used in combat yet

Thereā€™s this but other than that

5 Likes

This is actually really fuckinā€™ sick and i really hope to make it so you can talk/ interact more with you crew
I have always been into the fact of realistic-like NPCā€™s that donā€™t just repeat the same 2 things so i hope that the NPCā€™s in AO are more interactive

drops phone
ā€œdonā€™t be crackedā€
phone: image

2 Likes

More stuff to add in my Arcane Odyssey folder which I downloaded from grandnec

There is also a new co captain we havenā€™t seen before from the looks of it being like an alchemist or wizard sort of.

It would be nice if different co captains and crews give different stats or benefits. Still cool if you can be unique and have different co captains and crews than everyone else.

Weā€™ve seen him before, I think it was the first caravel leak

They already do

imagine if Vetex hired a VA to voice some of the NPCs. Burning villages would be so funšŸ˜ˆ

yes

I wonder what will the NPCs yell upon death

drowning noises

4 Likes

nice spooky pfp you have there

thank you, its spooktober after all

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.