Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

we’ve many times explained why this is practically impossible with how roblox works

If he’d be hiring anyone, he’d get the most value out of hiring dedicated environment artists and 3D artists, as it’d free up a lot of time for him to focus on story and feature implementation, the portions of the game he feels introducing the help of others into would do more harm than good

1 Like

True, cause they are so many 3d artists on this platform that can help him but is to self centered to see it

what the hell is bro yapping about rn

1 Like

I think it’s less of being “self centered” and more concerns regarding payment and the back-and-forth that working with others brings in
He’s already commisioned people to make models for AO, to build entire islands, and to design NPCs, though I believe most were volunteers and close friends

Tier 2 Iron Leg - Heal magic warlock walking through glass mage’s zone spell in Vimir Sea:

5 Likes

thats so rude

artisan warrior doing artisan weaponry through iron mage’s surge

Not a patch disscussion, but holy moly…

Vetex just shut down all servers without warning to end luc k3.

Vetex is fr trying to make Nimbus Part 1 the worst update

fr? did he seriously end the luck 3 thing?

it’d end today, yes

It’s technically been in the trello for a while now

he did say when it was gonna end so it wasnt without warning

The healing iron leg Warlock Vs. The high regeneration vampirism Juggernaut

the acid conjurer just fucking killing them with no ancients:

if i remember well, some eggs from last egg hunters were found around the map or found by doing specific stuff like killing a player or shark

some eggs appeared due to events like the asteroid egg that would drop at night

1 Like

and when that time comes mage second magic blast will still be puny

Doubtful hybrids will be able to use them the first update they’re out.

the gravity conjurer:
“you have lowered me to half health… try to endure my infinite combo”
ComeHereComeGIF

vetex has said that sensing is going to have unique behavior based on your build so that’s basically this i’d think