Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

fr? did he seriously end the luck 3 thing?

it’d end today, yes

It’s technically been in the trello for a while now

he did say when it was gonna end so it wasnt without warning

The healing iron leg Warlock Vs. The high regeneration vampirism Juggernaut

the acid conjurer just fucking killing them with no ancients:

if i remember well, some eggs from last egg hunters were found around the map or found by doing specific stuff like killing a player or shark

some eggs appeared due to events like the asteroid egg that would drop at night

1 Like

and when that time comes mage second magic blast will still be puny

Doubtful hybrids will be able to use them the first update they’re out.

the gravity conjurer:
“you have lowered me to half health… try to endure my infinite combo”
ComeHereComeGIF

vetex has said that sensing is going to have unique behavior based on your build so that’s basically this i’d think

hour long riot over this in patreon chat

PVE titles should be given to all files imo, i ain’t grinding 300 hours worth of shit in my other slots :sob:

14 Likes

So everyone’s Epicenter Explorer is being deleted or what :fr:

What happen if the badge is recreated

Darn, vetex rwally straight up removed epicenter explorer from everyone? Yknow… I do like a lot of his changes but I am a littoe hurt over this one! Me and my friend sailed for two hours around the fourth range to find the epicenter… and now we have to do it again?

everyone whos gotten it so far, yea

sadly

I dont feel good saying this but man… Fuck you Vetex. Not cool! Not cool at all.mm

It’s already been recreated. I still have the old badge in my inventory, though. I guess I’ll have two after I get the new one.

Wow cool. Just because a bug happened and all of a sudden those that obtained it legitimately are getting their hard-earned title deleted

Wiping the badge is excessive after so many players have already had to find the Epicenter multiple times to get it due to the bug that caused the badge to not get awarded. How many hoops will we have to jump through before we can just get the badge and keep it for good?

15 Likes