Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

300 isn’t that much, the community consists of mostly people who rely on pocket money from their parents to get their robux so it sounds like a lot

2 Likes

^ for the majority of people on the forum 300 robux is equivalent to around 3 gbp in whatever currency you use so the 10 hour elysium feels quite worthwhile
then again this is coming from the standpoint of a clan owner whos gonna go broke anyways from being asked to buy elysiums :sob:

2 Likes

From how it’s worded it seems like it doesn’t create private servers for you, so if there’s an existing elysium server it’s going to throw you in there. (And the owner can kick people.) Not sure how well it’s going to work for clans

3 Likes

4 dollars is pocket change bro.

I am advertising my own post, but I think it summarizes the current “nerf everyone as the max level increases” mindset.

Bro anyone with a job would realise that 300 robux is literally pocket change

Anyone with a job and a sense of responsibility would actually value money

4 dollars for 10 hours of access to a private server :skull: my guy that’s half a loadout gamepass

12 Likes

what the hell is this?
I was expecting caveats, something to get in the way of elysium being completely open, but 300 robux for 10 hours is INSANE.

I’d pay 300 for permanent access, I’ll admit, I wouldn’t be especially happy about it because lots of people on this platform can’t afford that, but 300 for 10 hours? Not a chance.

1 Like

I think that’s the point. Vetex doesn’t want people to have a safe place to PVP. By charging for it, be ensures that normal players won’t be able to use it.

Acid gaming confirmed??!?!

• Acid gamminggg :acid_magic_var1:
  • Acid gammmiiinngggg :acid_magic_var2:
  • Acid’s landing 360’s in Fortnite zero build erm wtf :cold_sweat:
0 voters

not a single person choose purple huh

Idk money isn’t an issue for me so maybe I’m a little out of touch

fun fact: acid’s stats are the “default” magic stats for magics overall

kinda makes sense, kinda doesn’t.

its the first magic being made, guess thats why

…not water, not fire, not lightning nor any of the sorurce magic, but acid…

wth did it take like 3-4 open tests for wind and shadow to be added even :sob:

Hmm, an entire file that I can buy up to 12 times not counting the first three, which I can use to have one of each Awakening on a single account…

…or an island with the grandparent and children of Munera Garden’s arena.

Does anyone know if defence or regeneration stats have been fixed?

It’s not been mentioned yet in the patch notes so probably not

not fixed yet, regen does nothing

im not spending my money on robux, on any virtual currency, robux is the last thing im spending on