Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Lets all agree that vetex is NOT cooking

AO is evolving backwards into AR

2 Likes

Armor piercing is the only one i don’t like currently but i’m fine with the others.

I still stand by the idea that it should be warrior-awakening feature for Spear, Trident and Rapier

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the Healing Oracle set with full perfect aventurine gems

is adventurine w/ coppershroom the new meta now

MFs with full oracle + healing gems and enchant build, while glitching into Warden

3 Likes

Wardens with full vitality set enchanted with healing and resilience gems crafted in them getting ready to tank the 256 power metal mage ultimate art

The metal mage spamming self-explosion “Why won’t you die!”
The warden, regening 50hp/s "Regeneration son!

1 Like

Holy shit my armor stat prediction was correct!

It’s safe to assume every new stat will receive a corresponding enchant/gem

Maybe it wont be as bad as it sounds

Aventurine and Healing scrolls:

1 Like

i don’t get why these new t1 enchants are exotic tier instead of rare tier, i’m interested why vetex is going that route

Prob he wants to add some legendary enchant scrolls in the future, and by so should add a ton of exotic ones before it

wouldn’t it make more sense for all exotic tier gems to give 2 stats and all exotic tier enchants to be an upgraded version of a previous enchant then?

But the twist: theres no rare tier of these new stats, neither gem or scroll. And if vetex would add them as both rare and exotic variants, everyone would simply grind for exotic ones and make rare ones useless

i don’t see your point, the issue isnt if people would use them (i personally would until i’d find the exotic variants in the dark sea like normal)
the issue is that players (especially newer ones) might get confused with tier 1s being rare tier or exotic tier

I doubt new players will even bother with tiers

Players who care about tiers will go on the wiki