Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

making new skills presumably won’t take as long as building a gigantic island

Seriously, Im seeing some people take the roadmap too seriously. Vetex clearly said it was bound to change, they’re just the order of updates that MIGHT be in 2024. I already knew from the start that some might not even be in 2024, that’s expected. If the other stuff like Vimir Sea is in 2025, its not the end of the world.

Also, Vetex has a tendency of underestimating how long some updates might take sometimes, as someone who used to tune in during WoM and he used to give estimates on the finishing time before he stopped. I personaly do the same thing, I don’t blame him-

3 Likes

People need to have life and look at other things in their life.

Go read/watch/play games in your backlog you haven’t read/watch/play, not all will be masterpiece but it’s better than just sticking to one thing.

Yeah but for me its the last year i can play ao im joining the militairy early 2025

Gotta ready my OC’s…
I got.

1# - Arthur Ivanel (OC Transfer) - Inferno/Fire Conjurer
2# - Fredrick Morris - Warrior Lieutenant
3# - Catria Palo (OC Trasfer) - Potions Only File
4# - Benjamin Varnish - Berserker Syndicate
5# - Veronica Gates - Flare + Light Conjurer
6# - Orion Calding - Aether Lightning + Wood Warlock
7# - Aelita Lamina - Equinox + Light + Shadow Mage
8# - Gold Janus (OC Transfer) - Ice Spiritual Conjurer
9# - Zoland Palo (OC Transfer) - Guns Warrior
10# - Castor (Oc Transfer) - Warden
11# - Graham (Oc Transfer) - Knight
12# - Arron Baron - Thermo Warlord
13# - Unamed - Earth Paladin
14# - Deine Zaubеr binden wieden Was diе Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt
15# - Lazar - Aether/Light Conjurer
16# no annia
17# no of that unamed
18# - 22# - Entire Guild which Im too lazy to explain each of them

I sure hope so

I think it’s an understatement to say he has a tendency of underestimating update times.

I bet you want yourself dead rather than making all these

I can sense the updates, this will be worth doing.
Unlike you WEAKLINGS who can’t make 2 files…

I have 3 files and FULLY max them out each update.

Each update?
Not 3 files in 1 week?
grr.

I accept your almightiness

praying someone suggest armor piercing can also boost attacks clashing power so I can finally have a fighting chance against vindicator

4 Likes

Wow that actually is a good idea

any way we can suggest this?

Go ahead. I won’t be able to get suggestor ever and the balancecord requires you to sell your soul just to suggest a 2s status buff to sandy

I once tried to apply for suggestor role. First two attempts were failed, third hadn’t been answered. Im planning just to wait for it to expire, it takes 6 months and there prob nearly 2 left

I am so cool

why are you blasting a spell out of your ass

1 Like

Flight spell