Armor Piercing stat will be a failure

Also muskets because, yknow, piercing shot.

Tho itd be funny if it didnt get that property anyway

Ah yes, subjectively the best weapon, needs more buffs…
:face_exhaling:

Isn’t this the exact way to play Vitality? Still sure you are one of Us?

2 Likes

i dont like armor piercing

4 Likes

I’m referring to goofball mages who be like “hmm yes I shall play like a rock with legs and run away all the damn time while not taking any damage”

vitality is different since, yknow, we need to use our HP to cast our abilities.

also AP wouldn’t affect any vit build since we’re just directly affecting the HP stat instead of using defense to increase it

Some genius ass ideas appeared at reminders-but-talking-is-allowed

in that case, the clashing power boost should be quite small if you don’t invest alot into it, otherwise it just makes you win 99% of clashes.

The drawback is that you lose a plenty of your other stats by investing hardly into AP

2 Likes

as soon as I saw armor piercing I IMMEDIATELY ran away from defense as a stat and told my self “700 defense maximum :rage:

honestly a separate stat or a gem substat for extra clash power would be sick

1 Like

People’ souls will be frightened when knights/metal conjurers will have enough weapons points to wield vindicator

how much of a % increase it would give to clashing power though :thinking:.

No, enough substats, we have too much of them already

my mage play is the opposite mine is “yes I should get up close to the berserker that deals 300 on crash and refuse to block afterwards”

a suitable amount :smiling_imp:

the more the merrier my g

They all tried to run but the approaching Metal Crushing Judgement! was inevitable

Get yourself an attack size build and you will rival my title of the most evil person

ngl Conjurers, Warlocks and Mages will be so fun when the level cap increases.

i have a 400 size explosion ileg file on an alt, is that evil enough?