Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

wait you can just keep leaving and rentering the bronze sea
that way you can grab thousands of cargo crates from ravenna and sell them all at once without having to sail through all the seas

“Hey has anyone seen every single ravenna export to ever exist I seem to have misplaced them”
Suspiciously cargo shaped ship:

I saw this on the injuries page on so wiki like a month ago, I think it was leaked

Do you think it’ll work in the dark sea? Cause it always freezes for me in 10-15 mins and this would be supremely helpful

kinda late but how do you guys think the barrier will be positioned like

considering the southern part will be changed into Nimbus Sea I think both placements are odd and might mess with people not actively trying to journey into Nimbus while on a Dark Sea expedition

Think it’s 1, in the Teaser we had the rock was directly in the border

amazing observation, my 2 braincells didn’t noticed the “southeast of Othrys”.

So is this how Bronze and Nimbus Seas will look like?
the red line to me seems like what minecraft biomes border would look like

2 would be better

also would be cool if vetex added a tab to the map that let you zoom out see the map of the whole war seas (or at least just bronze and nimbus for now) so we can visualize the entire sea cluster better, and also since the dark sea being around the entire sea in game kinda makes you forget sometimes that it’s all connected
like it’ll still hide places that you haven’t been to yet and all that

Why is the barrier shaped like the storm wall from fortnite or the minecraft border i cant get it outta my head :sob:

I want me that glow fade out neon light thing that used to exist in aa…

6 Likes

I have a friend who has spent 300+ hours in AO still thinks that Caria is white-haired until I show him my Caria shitpost
So the barrier having a clearer visual indicator might be better but this is the 4th times I’ve seen people complain about it so ig it could get a touch-up.

AO colorblind mode when?

When one day colorblindness insanity 1 illusion will bug out and won’t get off your screen

we’re ignoring the enchanted apples?

No wonder he is becoming more unhinge, we all were already unhinged.

the one is his pic has the hard enchant particles

that’s just silver cooking pot effect
idk why vetex would cook green apples in a silver cooking pot but I know those particles when I see them

those are cooked apples most likely

oh mb lol, forgot about that, I only use Golden Pots