Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Newest addition to the dark seas: Desert islands!
Complete with sandstorms!

moai island :moyai::

• Added randomly spawning magic storms to the dark sea. These storms function identically to sandstorms, however they can be imbued with magic. Magic storms appear more often around tornados and magic rain, and despawn after a few minutes.

nah i feel like it might look similar to how blasted rock looks minus the massive tornado of doom

I just hope it’s not particle hell

:skull:

might be, considering that entering Blasted Rock obscures your vision…not by alot, mainly makes it hardet to see things from afar.

it may or not be, if it is…then Sameria will likely become a slideshow going into the Scorching Dunes.

its probably because we have to come back to Sameria after Skyhall’s chapter, so it gets finished first and THEN we get Samerias flag

Although the lack of the Alignment system is sad, Vetex is switching to a monthly update system which means we probably won’t be waiting for much longer for the actual alignment system, but we’ll still be getting two story chapters

this “montly update system” is about to be out of the window once it takes a month or two to build skyhall.
It seems people, even Vetex, are too optimistic about the current schedule.

I am so genuinely thankful he’s doing this

sand magic?

also the trello post got updated, now it says there are no npc brigs
womp womp

We are going to be fighting ketches until the end of the story at this rate.
This also means that we will unfortunately lose our chance to see a merchant brig.

hopefully not because im going to another state :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

i can already make sandstorms with the sand magic bug

I used it in combat once and the player couldn’t see me at all

on the upside, no npc ship will be able to stratch durability focused ships

nimbus sea on baby mode

It’s not a bug it’s a feature

Exactly, ketches in the dark sea are barely a threat.

Can’t wait to be walking around in Sameria and end up getting slapped in the face by a sandstorm