Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

which msg u replying to

Maybe one could be on Sameria. That would be super convenient.

your image that doesnt work lol

When you get arrested the Navy just deports you back to silverhold.

Wait what. If wom style prison camps were in sameria??

coliseum in sameria

Goblin Barrel | Clash Royale Wiki | Fandom

colosseum in sameria where?

Still doesn’t work.

OH IDEA

there could be like an event in the story and the player fights in coliseum and shows the queen they’re cool

“Prove your worth” defeat 175 Samerian gunslingers

1 Like

honestly fighting in a tournament in the story would be pretty cool ngl

yeah like there’s some expert warrior and you defeat him as a boss and then you prove that you’re good at fighting so you ask the queen for help, or it makes you famous which just adds to your deeds (killing elius, argos, and calvus) and then the queen asks why you came there or smth

guys I just realised there’s going to be queen fan Art

:face_with_spiral_eyes:

I still want the Grand Navy base to be like Freedom Lookout. One extremely tall prison tower. To make it more unique from Freedom Lookout and the Silent Tower, the higher parts of it could have bridges connecting to sky islands.

And of course, a huge Assassin Syndicate fortress on a sky island, safely hidden behind thick fog. It would be great to have a larger AS base than the constrained Red Corner.

Did you not see the whole post saying “guys I just found out Sameria has a queen”

no can u link it (I haven’t been reading this thread since it rlly long)

Criminals gotta fight the way up the tower to get to skyhall.

there could be a thing like in the minecraft mods where the higher you go the enemies are harder (and maybe they have the key to the next floor?)

Note that this says “future spawn islands”, meaning stuff like the sky islands in bronze sea and other earlier islands aren’t included

Look up “just found out sameria has a a queen” in game discussion (i dont have my pc with me so I cant type or copy easily)